Want to know where you can get the Rapid Fire SMG in Fortnite? We’ll tell you how to find it!
The last update brought a few changes with it, and as always, there’s also been a change in weapons. One got vaulted, another unvaulted.
We got ourselves the Rapid Fire SMG again! YAY!
- Fortnite Top Secret: How to Activate an Animation on the Cheyenne Dropship Glider
- Epic Gives Away Free Credits in Fortnite & Rocket League as Apology to Gamers
This time, you’re lucky, because finding the gun is fairly easy.
Where is the Rapid Fire SMG in Fortnite?
You can find the Rapid Fire SMG on the floor/chest loot pool. Easy, right?
Remember that the Rapid Fire SMG in Fortnite has 5 variants, ranging from Common to Legendary.
So now go on, start Fortnite and try to find the Rapid Fire SMG before it gets vaulted again!
- New Fortnite Crossover: Alien and Ripley Skins Coming!
- Fortnite Season 6 Release Date
- The Best Fortnite Cosplays
If you like this, then make sure you stick around on EarlyGame and sign up for MyEarlyGame. There, you can personalize the website and only see what you want to see! So that you never miss out on guides ever again!