Fortnite's Season Finale is just around the corner, and players are hyped to see what will happen. But before Season 6 begins, there are still a few things you should do, so stay tuned!
On March 16, Chapter 2, Season 6 kicks off with an explosive conclusion to the events of Season 5. When you first start the new Season, you'll play the end of Agent Jones’ mission yourself in the Zero Point Crisis finale. The impact of this event will shake reality to its foundations, and it will be the first single-player event in Fortnite.
But before that happens, and you start the new Season, there are a few things you should finish in Season 5...
Spend Your Gold Bars!
Exotic weapons have never been cheaper! The characters of the island have recently increased their stock of exotic weapons, and are now exchanging them for ingots at hefty discounts. If you've been a frugal fox for the past few weeks, get out the cash!
Get as many exotic weapons as you can carry, because your frugality won't do you any good in Season 6!
What does it bloody hold?
Still desperate to unlock the crystal styles of the various Battle Pass skins? Then you should hurry up and get over level 100 quickly. The crystal styles include three different shimmering styles for Reese, Mancake, Mave, Kondo, and Menace.
You need to unlock the following levels for the styles:
- Sapphire Variant for Reese: Level 110
- Sapphire variant for Mancake: Level 120
- Sapphire variant for Mave: Level 130
- Sapphire variant for Kondor: Level 140
- Sapphire variant for Menace: Level 150
- Topaz Variant for Reese: Level 160
- Topaz Variant for Mancake: Level 170
- Topaz Variant for Mave: Level 180
- Topaz Variant for Condor: Level 190
- Topaz variant for Menace: Level 200
Image GalleryView Gallery
- Zero-Point Variant for Reese: Level 205
- Zero-Point variant for Mancake: Level 210
- Zero-Point variant for Mave: Level 215
- Zero-Point variant for Kondor: Level 220
- Zero-Point variant for Menace: Level 225
The best way to level up is to complete the weekly and legendary challenges. Of course, you should also keep an eye out for the XP coins, and be sure to collect them when you spot them on the Fortnite map.
Get the Free Pickaxe “Breath Robber Blades”
If you didn't win the Breath Robber Blades in the Wild Hearts teamfights, you can still unlock the Pickaxe by completing the epic Fishstick or Heart missions before the end of the current Season. You will then receive the pickaxe a few days after the start of Season 6.
You don't even have a week left, so get on it!
- Fortnite Season 6 Begins With Zero Crisis Finale Event
- Fortnite: FNCS Chapter 2, Season 5 Semi-Finals – All Winners
Original article was written by Alisa Eiber.