We are building up to the FNCS 4 Finals, and soon we will have a Champion for Fortnite Season 4! Today we have the Week 2 results from the FNCS and only one more qualifier remains.
Last week we reported on the Week 1 results of the FNCS for NA East/West and Europe so check out last week’s winners here:
- READ MORE: Fortnite FNCS 4: Week 1 Winners
We are again looking at the top 3 regions for competitive Fortnite: NA East, NA West, and Europe. The regions competed in the FNCS 4 Week 2 that took place from October 15-18, and again $36,855 was the prize pool for each region. Thousands of teams battled in the prelim lobbies until only 33 teams made it to the final 6 matches. Competitive Fortnite is all about getting high kill counts over your matches and only the teams with the most kills place high in the standings. Nothing has changed from Week 1 in terms of format as the whole FNCS 4 series is Trios.
FNCS 4 NA East Top 5 Squads
One word, domination. NA East saw the trio of Zayt, Saf, and Stretch score 227 points in their six matches completely stomping the other squads by a margin of 30 points. Seriously, NA East what’s up with Week 2? Week 1 of the FNCS 4 was way closer but in Week 2 many teams phoned it in and let Zayt, Saf, and Stretch have their way with the royale battlefield. The remaining NA East squads have one more week to get their game on and show us what they got in Week 3 of the FNCS 4.
- 1st: Zayt, Saf, & Stretch (227 pts.) - $7,500
- 2nd: Jamper, Bugha, & Avery (197 pts.) - $4,500
- 3rd: Knight, RogueShark, & Av (165 pts.) - $3,000
- 4th: Unkown, casqer, & smqcked (156 pts.) - $2,250
- 5th: Clix, illest, & Bizzle (153 pts.) - $1,980
*The Top 33 teams cashed the tournament!
FNCS 4 NA West Top 5 Squads
NA West saw a repeat winner with the Trio of Arkhram, rehx, and EpikWhale taking down both Week 1 and now Week 2 of the FNCS 4. Will they get the 3-peat next week in the final FNCS qualifier? The now two-time winners racked up a total of 236 points with the 2nd place squad of Reet, wavydfavs13, and wavys trailing far behind at 204 points. Again the NA region really showing that the top teams stand out from the rest. Looks like the finals of the FNCS 4 will be the place we can finally see some real action.
- 1st: EpikWhale, rehx, and Arkhram (236 pts.) - $1,650
- 2nd: Reet, wavydfavs13, and wavys (204 pts.) - $1,350
- 3rd: NorCal Mony, jayrosez, and sym (161 pts.) -$1,275
- 4th: Kono, Salvo, and Dex (158 pts.) - $1,200
- 5th: Beast, Wheels, and Tautai (155 pts.) - $1,125*
*The Top 15 teams cashed the tournament!
FNCS 4 Europe Top 5 Squads
Is there an echo in here? That’s right, the European region of competitive Fortnite has the same trio taking down Week 2 of the FNCS 4. KeziixZ, 4zr, and Nayte take home first place with 239 total points and 30 points separating them from the rest of the squads. Well know players like Mongrааl, f1-f2-f3-f4, and deal with tayson will surely look for revenge in the third and final week.
- 1st: Keziixz, 4zr and Nayte - $12,000
- 2nd: Queasy, Milаn, and сhapix 74 - $10,500
- 3rd: Mongrааl, f1-f2-f3-f4, and deal with tayson - $9,000
- 4th: Setty, Kubx, and teeq - $6,000
- 5th: Rakso, Kami, and artör - $3,000
*Top 33 teams cashed the tournament!
Should I repeat myself? Well, the squads also repeated their victories so here is that word again, domination. Week 2 of the FNCS was won by each region in a decisive victory. That concludes Week 2 and Week 3 begins October 22 to 25 where teams will continue to fight tooth and claw for the massive FNCS total prize pool of $5 million.
EarlyGame will be here each week bringing you the winners and losers leading up to the FNCS 4 Season Finals. Check it! Our Fortnite section is here and features great content like The Top 5 Fortnite "Traps" From All Seasons and Fortnite Season 4 Bosses: Is the Final Boss Incoming?