The new event "Cosmic Summer" has started in Fortnite and has brought cool new challenges and rewards. We show you all the challenges that there are to complete!
The sun is shining and the Fortnite Cosmic Summer challenges are here to get us in the party mood - or at least try to distract us from the aliens that are hovering overhead and have started abducting players to the mothership. Yes... with the new Fortnite update 17.10, a few things have happened in Fortnite again.
- Read More: Fortnite: What’s in the Item Shop Today?
These missions take place in different LTMs created by the community, and we will show you where to complete which challenges.
Cosmic Summer Challenges
So far, only a few of the orders in Fortnite are live. The others will be unlocked bit by bit, so you won't lose track completely.
- Complete Cosmic Summer Quests (2)
- Complete Cosmic Summer Quests (6)
- Complete Cosmic Summer Quests (12)
- Deal damage to players in Bio's Zone Wars Trio (1,000)
- Get headshot eliminations in Bio's Zone Wars Trio (10)
- Gain Health or Apply Shields in Bio's Zone Wars Trio (500)
- Assist teammates with eliminations in Bio's Zone Wars Trio (50)
Bio's Zone Wars can be found directly in the game selection screen in the third row. The LTM is marked with "Community Creation".
Will Be Unlocked on June 25:
- Spend coins to buy items at the vending machine in Pro 100 (10)
- Deal damage to players with a rocket launcher in Pro 100 (1,000)
- Revive teammates in Pro 100 (20)
Will Be Unlocked on June 28:
- Travel 5,000 meters in X-4 Stormwings in Freaky Flights (5,000)
- Spend coins to buy items at the vending machine in Freaky Flights (50)
- Eliminate players while in a X-4 Stormwing in Freaky Flights (25)
Will Be Unlocked on July 1:
- Build structures in The Pit (500)
- Destroy structure in The Pit (500)
- Eliminate players with 5 different types of weapons in a single The Pit match (5)
- Get headshots in The Pit (50)
So far, only Bio's Zone Wars Trio can be seen on the game selection screen. However, when the remaining Fortnite Cosmic Summer quests are unlocked in the coming days, we will also gain access to Pro 100, Freaky Flights, and The Pit. Keep the above quests well in mind.
- Read More: Fortnite Skins Background: Harley Quinn
Cosmic Summer Challenges Map Codes
The challenges for the maps are not live yet, but if you want to get an overview, we have the map codes for you here:
There are always pretty cool rewards to grab for completing them in the form of cosmetics or XP. The LTMs are a good way to pass the time outside of Battle Royale.
- Fortnite Music Event "Easy Life at the O2" - Free Items, Schedule & More
- How To Craft Weapons in Fortnite Season 7
Original article by EarlyGame's Alisa Eiber.