Fortnite's Season 4, Week 10 is coming up and with it new challenges to be taken care of. Some data miners have already leaked the challenges for us and we show you what there is to do.
Chapter 2, Season 5 is expected to start on November 30, and most Fortnite players are already close to the end of their Battle Pass, but that doesn't mean there is nothing left to unlock. Even after you've reached Tier 100, there are still cool styles for your favorite Marvel heroes to earn in the next levels. For example, a sparkling holo-style.
That's why it's worth completing the challenges in the last weeks of Season 4. Although the challenges won't be released until Thursday, as always, the leakers didn't wait long and have already published the challenges for week 10.
Chapter 2, Season 4, Week 10 Challenges
The challenges of Fortnite Week 10 are listed below.
- Search 7 chests at Upstate New York - 25,000 XP
- Eliminate 3 enemies at Lazy Lake- 25,000 XP
- Collect 150 metal at Slurpy Swamp - 25,000 XP
- Catch 3 fish at Heart Lake - 25,000 XP
- Eliminate 3 enemies by hitting them with a vehicle - 25,000 XP
- Drive a boat from The Fortilla to The Authority in less than 4 minutes - 25,000 XP
- Cover 20,000 meters with one vehicle - 50,000 XP
- Inflict 300 damage to enemies in Sentinel Graveyard - 25,000 XP
The tasks are all quite self-explanatory. The only problem is that you might not know exactly where the mentioned places are located on the map. Therefore, we have put the following locations on the neat map below:
- Upstate New York
- Heart Lake
- Sentinel Cemetery
We recommend that you complete the challenges in the Group Wedges mode.
Image GalleryView Gallery