You might want to hurry with the legendary challenges of Season 7 Week 7 in Fortnite. In just two days, the new quests are set to arrive. Here's what you can expect from the challenges in Week 8 of Season 7.
What better way to level up your Battle Pass than by completing some weekly Fortnite challenges? No need to answer that. The new challenges will be released on Thursday, July 29. As usual, the Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 8 challenges have already been leaked and we have all the details.
- Fortnite: What’s in the Item Shop Today?
- Fortnite 17.21 Patch: Server-Downtime, Gravity Gun and Live Event
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 8 Epic Quests
These are the epic challenges for Season 7 Week 8:
- Use Shield Potions in a single match (4) - 30,000 XP
- Collect building resources (750) - 30,000 XP
- Visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf, and Unremarkable Shack (3) - 30,000 XP
- Build structures (25) - 30,000 XP
- Complete bounties from bounty boards (3) - 30,000 XP
- Ignite enemy players or enemy player structures (15) - 30,000 XP
- Emote in front of a camera at Believer Beach or Lazy Lake (1) - 30,000 XP
Most of the challenges for Week 8 are just too easy – use a shield potion? Come on, Epic, are you even trying anymore. At least the legendary quests provide more of a challenge
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 8 Legendary Quests
These are the legendary challenges for Season 7 Week 8:
- Get Slone's orders from a payphone (1) - 15,000 XP
- Collect access card from an IO Guard (1) - 45,000 XP
- Plant wiretaps at different key locations (3) - 30,000 XP
- Interact with an IO Operative's computer (1) - 30,000 XP
- Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill (1) - 30,000 XP
- Converse with characters to identify an infiltrator (5) - 30,000 XP
The upcoming challenges for Week 8 will be all about espionage. You'll have to reveal some infiltrators with various quests.
If you complete all the epic challenges, you'll get 210,000 XP, while the legendary challenges will earn you 180,000 XP. That's 390,000 XP in total! Make sure you don't miss out on it.
Just don't forget that the legendary challenges are only available for one week. Don't worry, you'll find matching guides to the quests in our Fortnite challenges section once the challenges go live. The quests for Week 8 are expected to go live this Thursday, July 29.