Are you still trying to complete the Fortnite challenges of Week 6? Don't worry, you still have plenty of time to complete them. But to get you ready for Week 7 of Season 7 right now, here's the full list at a glance.
What better way to level up your Battle Pass than by completing the weekly Fortnite challenges? That's right, none. The new quests will be released on Thursday, but as usual, the Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 7 challenges have already been leaked. Here come all the challenges!
For even more XP, feel free to check out these guides:
- Fortnite: Plant Saplings at Stumpy Ridge, Fork Knife, and FN Radio
- Fortnite Season 7: Where to Place Prepper Supplies at Hayseed’s Farm
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 7 Epic Quests
Here come the epic challenges for Season 7 Week 7:
- Use a Recon Scanner to spot an enemy player (1) - 30,000 XP
- Visit Misty Meadows, Catty Corner, and Camp Cod in a single match (3) - 30,000 XP
- Search ammo boxes (5) - 30,000 XP
- Defeat Riot (1) - 30,000 XP
- Reach top speed in a Whiplash (1) - 30,000 XP
- Drive a Whiplash through the Storm (1) - 30,000 XP
- Complete Whiplash Time Trials (1) - 30,000 XP
You can find Riot before the bridge, east of Misty Meadows. You should be able to complete the epic challenges easily on your own, if you haven't been playing Fortnite since yesterday.
The legendary quests are a bit more difficult. At least, if you don't know exactly where to look.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 7 Legendary Quests
These are the legendary challenges for Season 7 Week 7:
- Construct a wooden hatchery (1) - 45,000 XP
- Mark an Alien egg (1) - 30,000 XP
- Collect records from Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs (2) - 30,000 XP
- Stoke campfires near different hatcheries (2) - 30,000 XP
- Collect parenting books from Holly Hatchery or Retail Row (2) - 30,000 XP
Congratulations! It looks like you are going to be a mom for an alien and are preparing everything for its birth.
If you complete all the epic challenges, you'll get 210,000 XP, while the legendary challenges will earn you 165,000 XP. That's 375,000 in total! Don't miss out on it.
Just don't forget that the legendary challenges are only available for one week. Don't worry, you'll find matching guides to the quests in our Fortnite challenges section once the challenges go live. The quests for Week 7 are expected to go live this Thursday, July 22.
Original article by EarlyGame's Alisa Eiber.