The weekly Fortnite challenges are the easiest way to level up your Battle Pass and also give you a reason to grind the game during the week. The missions will be released on Thursday but, as usual, the Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 5 challenges got leaked, and we have some good news for you.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 5 Epic Challenges
Here are the Epic Challenges for Season 7 Week 5:
- Destroy computer equipment at satellite stations or Corny Complex (3) – 30,000 XP
- Damage IO Guards (250) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminate Trespassers (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO or Alien weapons (500) – 30,000 XP
- Loot supply drops (2) – 30,000 XP
- Damage a Saucer with a pilot inside (800) – 30,000 XP
- Open an IO chest at a satellite station or Corny Complex (1) – 30,000 XP
Hooray destruction! This week's challenges will have you go around the map and wreak havoc. In addition to that, you'll have to loot some supply drops and an IO chest. We'll cover the more complicated ones with separate guides in the next few days.
- Read More: Fortnite: What’s in the Item Shop Today?
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 5 Legendary Challenges
These are the Legendary Challenges for Season 7 Week 5:
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Interact with a CB Radio (1) – 45,000 XP
- Place Welcome Gifts in Holly Hatchery (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites (1) – 30,000 XP
- Dance near Zyg and Choppy (1) – 30,000 XP
- Get infected by an Alien Parasite and talk to Sunny (1) – 30,000 XP
The legendary challenges for Week 5 of Season 7 spell some good news. You'll have to Place Welcome Gifts in Holly Hatchery and Deploy Alien Nanites. This means that there's a new zone coming later this week, along with the Alien Nanites.
The week 5 Challenges suggest that before Wednesday, Jul 7th, we have to get an update adding the following things:— jakkopp - FN Content (@jakkoppfnbr) June 30, 2021
- Holly Hatchery
- Alien Nanites#Fortnite #FortniteSeason7 #leaks
(image: week 5 challenges) pic.twitter.com/8r5uKwVg7d
The legendary challenges give you a lot of XP, but remember that you only have one week to complete them. In addition, legendary missions are usually a bit trickier, since some conditions are not yet clear. Don't worry, you'll find suitable guides in our Fortnite Challenges section as soon as the missions are live.