Did you complete the quests from Week 1 & 2 in Fortnite's Season 7? You better, because the challenges for Week 3 are already here! Here's what you have to do to get that XP.
How high is your Fortnite battle pass in Season 7? If you've been grinding all the challenges in the past two weeks, you're probably ahead. The challenges for Season 7 Week 3 are already out and you can once again get some easy XP!
- Read More: Fortnite: What’s in the Item Shop Today?
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 3 Epic Quests
These are the Epic Quests for Season 7 Week 3:
- Dance near a lit campfire (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Catch fish at fishing spots (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Destroy boats (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken (0/20) - 30,000 XP
- Finish in the top 10 (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Travel between Porta-Potties (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Use Nuts and Bolts (0/3) - 30,000 XP
Week 3 of Season 7 we see some recent challenges make a return, like the "Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken". The rest call for destruction, placing in the top 10 and catching fish. Overall, quite easy.
The one challenge that really stands out is "Travel between Porta-Potties". Unlike in previous seasons, portable toilets now serve as portals. Here's where to find them on the map.
Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 3 Legendary Quests
These are the Legendary Quests for Season 7 Week 3:
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (0/1) - 15, 000 XP
- Converse with Sunny, Joey, or Beach Brutus (0/1) - 15, 000 XP
- Place welcome signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake (0/4) - 30,000 XP
- Place Boomboxes in Believer Beach (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Place an alien light communication device on mountain tops (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Collect cat food (0/2) - 30,000 XP
It's a bit disappointing that the first two legendary quests of Week 3 grant you only 15, 000 XP. Then again, they're quite easy to complete. Expect a more detailed guide on the rest of them soon!
- Read More: Fortnite Season 7 Weapons Tier List