Season 7 is now a fact in Fortnite and with it came a brand-new battle pass that you can level. What better way to gain some sweet XP than with the weekly challenges? Here's what's coming in Week 1 of Season 7.
The Fortnite weekly challenges are back on the menu, or rather, they will be soon. Weekly challenges in Fortnite are released every Thursday, but as usual, they were leaked earlier, and we already have all the details. Without further ado, here are all the challenges for Season 7 Week 1 in Fortnite.
- Read More: Fortnite: What’s in the Item Shop Today?
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 1 Epic Quests
These are the Epic Quests for Season 7 Week 1:
- Collect different weapon types (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Search chests at Steamy Stacks or Craggy Cliffs (0/7) - 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with the Pulse Rifle (0/500) - 30,000 XP
- Eliminate a player with the Rail Gun (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Accept a quest from a payphone (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Upgrade weapons at upgrade benches (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Buy a shield potion from a Mending Machine (0/1) - 30,000 XP
It's the first week of a new season and the challenges are here to make you try new stuff out! Season 7 added four brand-new alien weapons, and the challenges for this week feature two of them - the Pulse Rifle and the Rail Gun Rifle.
All the other challenges are quite easy to complete, except maybe the one where you have to accept a quest from a payphone. Here are all the locations of payphones on the Fortnite map for Season 7. The upgrade benches are also around the same locations, so the chance of finding one randomly is big.
Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 1 Legendary Quests
These are the Legendary Quests for Season 7 Week 1:
- Place rubber ducks in Retail Row, Pleasant Park and Believer Beach (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Collect 10 different IO tech weapons (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Collect Stone From The Aftermath (0/100) - 30,000 XP
- Interact with Bunker Jonesy's conspiracy board (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Converse with Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflower, Riot or Bushranger (0/3) - 45,000 XP
The Legendary Quests for Season 7 Week 1 continue the tradition of the Epic Quests and will force you to interact with all the new additions. Most notably, you'll have to pay our old friend Bunker Jonesy a visit and interact with his conspiracy board. Is the alien invasion a conspiracy at this point?
Are the ads annoying? Are the other games on the site annoying? There is a solution to all these problems: just create a free MyEarlyGame account and choose the type of content you wish to see.