Fortnite's players are always ready for another week of Chapter 2, Season 6, and to advance in your Battle Pass, it is inevitable to grind the Fortnite challenges even in Week 6 to collect lots of XP.
The challenges for Week 6 of the current Fortnite season were leaked ahead of time by iFireMonkey, a respected data miner within the community.
New Fortnite challenges will continue to be released every week on Thursday, including seven Epic Challenges and one Legendary Challenge. The epic challenges can be completed at any time during the Fortnite season, while the legendary challenges are only available for a limited time. So complete them first to maximize the amount of XP you can earn.
Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 6 Challenges
Here are all seven epic challenges that will be released today, Thursday, April 22, at 4 pm:
- Open safes (3)
- Complete bounties (3)
- Reach max shields in different matches (3)
- Stay within 20m of a player for 3 seconds while wearing a prop disguise (3)
- Hit from 50m or greater with a bow (1)
- Complete the swimming time trial at Weeping Woods or Coral Castle (1)
- Visit Fancy View, Rainbow Rentals, and Lockie’s Lighthouse (1)
These challenges are pretty self-explanatory and shouldn't take too long, as long as you know the Fortnite map. In our Fortnite section, you will find guides on how to dress up as a prop in Fortnite. Also, we will help you find the locations Fancy View, Rainbow Rentals, and Lockie's Lighthouse.
Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 6 Legendary Quest
The legendary challenge for week 6 is:
- Deal damage with makeshift weapons (2,500, 5,000, 7,500, 10,000, 12,500)
There are a total of five levels for the legendary challenges. The numbers above show exactly how much damage you need to deal with the makeshift weapons to complete each level. This challenge is also simple to understand. Although we can already hear players cursing now...
- Fortnite: Razer Invitational North America – Fat Prizes for Participants and Spectators
- Zayt Quits Competitive Fortnite
Sign up with MyEarlyGame to enter exclusive giveaways or contests and customize what you see on our website. It's free!
Original article by EarlyGame's Alisa Eiber.