Fortnite's players are ready for another week of Chapter 2, Season 6, and to progress in your Battle Pass, it's inevitable to grind the challenges in Week 5 as well.
The challenges for Week 5 of the current Fortnite Season have been leaked ahead of time by iFireMonkey, a respected data miner within the community. They will be released tomorrow, April 15, and to prepare you for them, we have summarized them for you here.
- MEHR LESEN: Aloy kommt zu Fortnite!
Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 5 Challenges
- Deal damage with SMGs (0/1000) – 24,000 XP
- Drive from Sweaty Sands to Colossal Crops without leaving the vehicle – 24,000 XP
- Get 2 seconds of airtime in a vehicle (0/2) – 24,000 XP
- Maintain a speed of 65 or greater for four seconds in a vehicle – 24,000 XP
- Modify vehicles with off-road tires (0/3) – 24,000 XP
- Search Ammo Boxes (0/5) – 24,000 XP
- Use a campfire – 24,000 XP
With the release of the new off-road tires in Fortnite and the possibilities that come with it, Epic Games probably immediately thought to bring a few associated challenges to the game.
You can easily upgrade the cars in Fortnite with the new off-road tires by throwing them on the car of your choice. The other Fortnite challenges are all pretty self-explanatory and should be easy for you to complete.
Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 5 Legendary Quest
This week, of course, there are also legendary quests to complete. At first glance, these look worse than they are.
The different levels require you to collect the following number of gold bars:
- Collect 1000 Bars - 35,000 XP
- Collect 2000 Bars - 24,500 XP
- Collect 3000 Bars - 24,500 XP
- Collect 4000 Bars - 24,500 XP
- Collect 5000 Bars - 24,500 XP
But don't worry, you don't have to collect 15,000 gold bars in total. You would hardly manage that in a week if you don't play Fortnite 24/7. Once you've completed level one and collected 1000 bars, you'll start at level 2 with the 1000 bars you've already collected so far. In simpler terms, you need to collect exactly 5000 bars to get all the XP.
That's all the challenges for Season 6, Week 5.
- Fortnite v16.20 Patch Notes
- Fortnite DreamHack Open: Schedule, Registration and More
- Fortnite FNCS Season 6: Schedule, Prizes and More
Guys, let's be honest here: No one likes advertising, everyone likes giveaways, and we all want to feel special. Right? Sign up for MyEarlyGame, and you'll get just that. That means no more ads, the content you want to see & exclusive giveaways!
Original article by EarlyGame's Alisa Eiber.