The Fortnite 3.10 Patch just rolled out and you probably didn’t even notice it. Though there were some minor – or for some, major – changes. We’ll show you which.
If you were playing Fortnite just now, you might have noticed that there was a download happening after the match. That's because of a new Fortnite patch that just dropped.
Yes, there's a Fortnite patch this quickly after the beginning of Fortnite Season 6, but it's really not what you think. It's not as buggy as some anti's want you to think it is.
Given the fact that the Fortnite update today required absolutely no downtime, it was a relatively small patch. Nevertheless, some things have been fixed that you might have suffered from — boohoo.
- All Fortnite Weapons in Chapter 2, Season 6
- Fortnite Season 6 Trailer Was Made by Avengers: Endgame Directors!
Fortnite Patch Notes 3.10
The following was fixed in the Fortnite Patch 3.10:
- Missing textures in some galleries in Creative mode.
- Unable to drop specific stacks of materials or ammo in Creative mode.
The Fortnite update rolled out on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and the Nintendo Switch and as you can see above, focuses mainly on bugs that have been experienced in Creative mode. Though these bugs were minor, we get that they're annoying. But then again, at least they're only in Creative mode... (and I'm saying that as someone that loves playing Creative mode, don't get me wrong).
If you’ve been having trouble with these things, then we hope that it’s now fixed for you. If not, then you just have to suffer until the next patch. We all know the pain, but we feel for you.
If you need Fortnite Season 6 guides, then make sure you check these out:
- Fortnite Season 6 All NPC Locations
- How To Craft Mechanical Weapons in Fortnite Season 6
- How To Craft Primal Weapons in Fortnite Season 6
- Fortnite Season 6 Golden Artifacts Locations
And for the right community, check out MyEarlyGame by clicking on the picture above. You'll have the chance to win great stuff this month!