Epic Games is gearing up for Fortnite update 16.10 and in addition to an Easter event, raptors will finally be coming to the game!
Fortnite and dino fans can rejoice! Today the new Fortnite update 16.10 comes into the game and finally brings to Fortnite what we have been waiting for for so long. Dinosaurs! We got all the info about the server down, patch notes, and bug fixes in the Fortnite Patch 16.10 for you.
Fortnite Patch 16.10 Release Date
Fortnite update 16.10 will go live today, March 30 on consoles and PC.
There is no official end time for the maintenance, although it usually never lasts longer than a couple of hours. Therefore, expect the game to be back online by 11 a.m. at the latest.
A new update is about to hatch.— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) March 29, 2021
v16.10 is scheduled for release on March 30. Downtime will begin at approx. 4 AM ET (08:00 UTC).
Fortnite Update 16.10 Patch Notes
As you can see, the big headline is that raptors will be hatching from eggs all over the island. According to Epic Games, bone crafting and loot adjustments will also be part of Fortnite Patch 16.10, as well as the return of moving storm circles in the final two zones.
Fortnite 16.10 patch also lays the groundwork for the upcoming Freaky Spring event that will take place later this week.
v16.10 unleashes:— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) March 29, 2021
A new apex predator stalks the Island
Crafting and loot adjustments!
Creative Powerups now support Team, Class, and All combinations
Coming April 3rd at 8 PM ET: new Save the World Ventures Season
Fortnite 16.10 Patch Notes:
- A new predator will haunt the island
- Egg launcher returns with new quests
- Crafting and loot adjustments
- Fire rate of the primal shotgun will be reduced
- Crafting of the shotgun will be adjusted
- Animal bones and metal parts now available as ground loot
- Moving storm zones return
- Starting April 3 at 8 PM ET: new "Save the World" season
- Zero Crisis Finale playlist is back
- New eggs on the map
- Material costs now scale with the rarity of tinker weapons
Fortnite 16.10 Bug Fixes:
In addition, the following issues are said to have been on Epic's official Trello board, which are now fixed:
- Split-screen "Get Ready!" issue.
- Duplicate XP notifications appear when completing legendary craft items quests in a group.
- The Shark Island anomaly may not appear after you complete the required steps.
- Chapter 2 Season 5 Legacies Missing.
- Players inside the storm report decreased visibility and increased brightness in v16.00, making it difficult to navigate the zone.
- Opening the inventory cancels "tap to search/interact/resurrect" actions.
- Character quests do not count towards progression.
- Stackable items will not split when dragged via shift-drag.
We can't wait to see the raptors in Fortnite. What do you think of the new Fortnite update? Share it with us on Facebook. Want to play Fortnite on the PS5? Then you have the chance to do so now! Click on the picture, take part in our competition and win your PS5!
Original article by EarlyGame's Alisa Eiber.