Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 8, is here and there are a few new POIs across the map like that of Shanty Town & Fort Crumpet. While you visit these new locations, why not grab the Color Bottles there to unlock your Toona Fish styles!
The Color Bottle locations are literally scattered across the entire Season 8 map. It’s safe to say that every marked and unmarked POI has a Color Bottle for Toona Fish. If you unlock Toona Fish in the Battle Pass, you can collect different color bottles to change the color by selecting different styles.
How many Color Bottles have you obtained so far? pic.twitter.com/XKl1PATFOr— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) September 13, 2021
If you’re unfamiliar with Shanty Town or Fort Crumpet, don’t fret because they are new unmarked POIs, so their names are not listed on the map.
Shanty Town Color Bottle Location in Fortnite
Shanty Town is east of Sludgy Swamp, previously named Slurpy Swamp, and here you can find the Ghoulish Green Color Bottle that unlocks the Ghoul Trooper style for Toona Fish. Next up, we head to the beach.
Fort Crumpet Color Bottle Location
Fort Crumpet is northwest of Believer Beach, on top of the cliff, next to Discovery Dish. Here, you can find the Knightly Crimson Color Bottle that unlocks the Red Knight style for Toona Fish.
How do the Color Bottles Work?
The color bottles are used to unlock the numerous styles for the Toona Fish skin. You only need to find one color bottle to unlock the style, but you will also need to collect 10 Rainbow Inks from chests to actually be able to purchase and equip the style. If you are looking for the locations of the other Color Bottles, check out this list below.
All Color Bottles and their locations in Fortnite Season 8:
- Knightly Crimson (Red Knight) – Fort Crumpet
- Y-Labs Magenta (Lexa) – Misty Meadows
- Cuddly Pink (Cuddle Team Leader) – Steamy Stacks
- Ruby Red (Ruby) – Lockie’s Lighthouse
- Renegade Red (Renegade Raider) – Boney Burbs
- Pumpkin Orange (Punk) – The Orchard
- Midas Gold (Midas) – Catty Corner
- Desert Sand (Scorpion) – The wreckage west of Pleasant Park
- Banana Yellow (Peely) – Rainbow Rentals
- Leafy Green (Bushranger) – Stealthy Stronghold
- Recruit Green (Jonesy) – Weeping Woods bridge
- Codename G.R.N (Codename E.L.F.) – Corny Crops
- Ghoulish Green (Ghoul Trooper) – Shanty Town
- Slurp Turquoise (Rippley) – Sludgy Swamp
- Diamond Blue (Diamond Diva) – Gorgeous Gorge
- Frozen Blue (Snow Heart) – Coral Castle
- Crystalline Blue (Crystal) – The wreckage south of Dirty Docks
- Brite Purple (Brite Bomber) – Retail Row
- Mezmerizing Violet (Mezmer) – The wreckage south of Believer Beach
- Robotic Gret (A.I.M.) – Destroyed Dish
- Stone Grey (Love Ranger) – Mount F8
The Toona Fish Skin adds a lot of content to Fortnite Season 8, so make sure to pick it up in your Battle Pass, which has a ton of cool new skins like Carnage.
Create your own MyEarlyGame account to customize your home page and enter contests or tournaments!