Fortnite Season 7 is slowly coming to an end, and Season 8 is mustering steam backstage. You don't have much more time to complete your Battle Pass, but fear not! We have broken down all the Fortnite Season 7, Week 13 challenges for you, so that you can dig in quickly, and secure some XP. Here's how to complete the Fortnite Season 7, Week 13 challenges...
Is there a better way to level your Battle Pass than by completing the weekly Fortnite Challenges? You don't need to answer that - it was a rhetorical question - but we do need to let you know that this week's challenges will release on September 2. As usual, the Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 13 challenges have already been leaked, and we have all the details!
How to Complete the Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 13 Epic Quests
- Repair IO Equipment (3): 30,000 XP
- Build Structures at Corny Complex (25): 30,000 XP
- Destroy IO Intel (1): 30,000 XP
- Get Marigold’s Message from the Dead Drop (1): 30,000 XP
- Visit Radar Dish Bases in a single match (5): 30,000 XP
- Get Headshots (10): 30,000 XP
- Upgrade to an Epic or Legendary weapon (2): 30,000 XP
This week, the Epic Challenges are pretty bloody easy, to be honest. They don't require much know-how, and they bore us to death, but that XP... That sweet, delicious XP... Let's shift over the Fortnite Season 7, Week 13 Legendary Quests instead!
How to Complete the Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 13 Legendary Quests
- Open missions kit, then place jammer outside IO base in a single match (2): 45,000 XP
- Leave secret documents at a bus stop (1): 30,000 XP
- Talk to Joey, Sunny or Dreamflower (1): 30,000 XP
- Leave an IO car at an alien settlement (1): 30,000 XP
- Deploy pallets with Cat Food around the IO base: 30,000 XP
Yep, the espionage continues, and the story of Season 7 is slowly moving towards its climax...
Completing all the epic challenges will give you 210,000 XP, while the Legendary Challenges will give you 165,000 XP. That's a total of 375,000 tasty XP for your Battle Pass!
Just don't forget that the Fortnite Season 7, Week 13 Legendary Challenges are only available for one week. Don't worry, you will find suitable guides for these challenges in our Fortnite Challenges section as soon as they go live.
- Fortnite's New Crew Member - The Burning Wolf: Release Date, Price & More
- Big Upsets! FNCS Season 7 Semi-Finals: NA & EU Results
Welcome to EarlyGame, your one-stop-shop for everything Esports and Gaming. Check out MyEarlyGame for an exclusive and customizable experience, and to become part of the EarlyGame family. Get engaged on Twitter and Facebook.
This article was originally written by Alisa Eiber.