Are you ready to further advance your Fortnite Battle Pass? Well, now you can do it even easier with the Chapter 2, Season 6 Week 9 Challenges! Here's what you have to do in order to get all the XP!
The challenges for Season 6 Week 9 in Fortnite are now live! We hope you like fishing and the storm because you'll have to interact with both.
Fortnite challenges get every week on Thursday, including seven Epic Challenges and one Legendary Challenge that has multiple tiers. The epic challenges can be completed at any time during the Fortnite season, while the legendary challenges are only available for a limited time. In order to maximize your XP gains make sure you complete the legendary challenges first.
- READ MORE: Fortnite Skins Background: Loserfruit
Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 9 Challenges
Here are all the challenges that are already available:
- Activate a Rift by purchasing it from a character (1) - 24,000 XP
- Hunt a Boar (1) - 24,000 XP
- Spend 7 seconds within 7 meters of a fleeing chicken (1) - 24,000 XP
- Gain health in the Storm (1) - 24,000 XP
- Shockwave Grenade yourself while in the storm (1) - 24,000 XP
- Survive Storm phases (0/5) - 24,000 XP
- Build in the Storm (0/10) - 24,000 XP
The challenges this week are pretty straightforward. The Storm takes a special place as you'll have to build 10 structures in it and gain health, things that usually happen anyway. The one thing that you might have trouble finding might be "Activate a Rift by purchasing it from a character". Here's a list with all the NPCs that'll help you complete the quest:
- Rebirth Raven - in a house on the west beach of Sweaty Sands
- Willow - roaming around Weeping Woods
- Castaway Jonesy - on a small island northeast of Steamy Stacks
- Raz - in a building within Colossal Crops
- Cabbie - near a building with a pool in Lazy Lake
In order to activate a rift, you'll need exactly 245 Gold Bars so make sure you farm them beforehand!
Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 9 Legendary Quest
The legendary challenge for week 9 is:
- Catch Fish (50, 100, 150, 200, 250)
As with most legendary challenges, there are five tiers you can complete. In order to get the biggest chunk of XP, you'll only have to catch 50 fish which is still a lot. For all the possible XP, aim for a total of 250! Worry not as fishing was recently made easier with the start of Wild Week.
Fortnite Wild Week: Fish Fiesta
After the conclusion of Fight Fire with Fire Wild Week, it's time for some fishing. The latest Wild Week is Fish Fiesta and it will last up until May 20. As it's expected from the name it's all about the fishing fans.
This week's Wild Week's Quest has arrived so get ready to go fishin'— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) May 13, 2021
Reel in the aquatic goods with the help of more abundant fishing gear and prime fishing conditions!
More info: https://t.co/v09LY18tqz
Wild Week Fish Fiesta makes a couple of changes that improve fishing, namely:
- fishing spots will persist longer
- fishing spots harbor rare fish more often
- weapons found from fishing spots will only be of the Rare rarity or above
- Pro Fishing Rods have become more plentiful
That's certainly good news for any of the dedicated anglers in Fortnite. In addition, Wild Week will make it worth your time while trying to complete the legendary challenge for this week. Happy fishing!
Sign up with MyEarlyGame to enter exclusive giveaways or contests and customize what you see on our website. It's free!