New week, new XP!
Fortnite Season 4, Week 7 Challenges: On the XP, Ready, Go!
As every week, new challenges appear in Fortnite. Yes, the surprise is different... But a little XP never hurts! We'll tell you already now which tasks you have to do for this in Chapter 2, Season 4, Week 7.
We're halfway through Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 4 and the players are busy leveling. But what better way to do that than to take on a few challenges? The tasks of the first few weeks seem to be almost finished for most of them, but for that, the 7th week is not long in coming.
It appears on Thursday and with its challenges you can collect 200,000 XP for the Battle Pass again. Some tasks are easy to master, while others turn out to be a bit more difficult. But let's see what the challenges of week 7 are and how you can do them the easiest way.
Chapter 2, Season 4, Week 7 Challenges
The data miner @iFireMonkey was the first to uncover the challenges of week 7.
- Search 7 chests at Catty Corner (25,000 XP)
- Get 3 eliminations at Craggy Cliffs (25,000 XP)
- Enter The Vault In Doom’s Domain (25,000 XP)
- Destroy 3 Cobwebs at The Authority (25,000 XP)
- Discover Tony Stark’s Hidden Lake House laboratory (25,000 XP)
- Drive a car from Sweaty Sands To Misty Meadows in less than 4 minutes without getting out (25,000 XP)
- Deal 1000 damage after knocking an opponent back with Storm’s Whirlwind Blast (50,000 XP)
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at Coral Castle (25,000 XP)
As it seems, Fortnite is slowly preparing for Fortnitemares and already decorates the map with some cobwebs.
Most of the tasks are self-explanatory, only Tony Stark's secret lab requires some effort in the search. But here we have an exact guide for you how to find it: Fortnite: Here is Tony Stark's secret laboratory! To visit the vault at Doom's Domain, you must first visit Doctor Doom. The best thing to do here is to join your friends to conquer the vault card. Afterward, just go into the huge hole where the helicopter is and open the safe at the other end.