A new week in Fortnite means new XP! And as always, the data miners have already published the challenges. We show you which challenges are coming up in Season 4, Week 6 on heels of Black Panther's new skin?
We are already approaching the halfway point of Fortnite's Season 4, so it's about time to fight your way through the Battle Pass to get all the rewards! Last week Epic released a new patch and implemented some new content. Of course, the Data-Miners got to work right away and found the challenges for week 6.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 4, Week 6 Challenges
The challenges may still change until their official release on Thursday, October 1, but from experience, the data miners have always got it right so far.
The challenges for Week 6 are as follows:
- Search 7 chests at Weeping Woods (7) - 25,000 XP
- 3 eliminations at Misty Meadows (3) - 25,000 XP
- Collect 300 stone at Coral Castle (300) - 25,000 XP
- Consume a legendary fish (1) - 25,000 XP
- Consume instant items at Holly Hedges (10) - 25,000 XP
- Use a cable car from Retail Row to Steamy Stacks (1) - 25,000 XP
- Deal damage after knocking back an enemy with Black Panther's Kinetic Shockwave (1000) - 50,000 XP
- Inflict 500 damage to enemies in Slurpy Swamp (500) - 25,000 XP
- READ MORE: Fortnite Black Panther Skin Teased Again!
So in total, you will receive 225,000 XP if you complete each challenge. While most of the challenges in Week 6 are again self-explanatory, one task stands out in particular. Inflict damage after beating back an opponent with Black Panther's Kinetic Shockwave. So we can assume that we will get a new item in the game with the release of the new tasks on Thursday at the latest. Who knows, maybe we'll even get the Black Panther Skin in the item store. The skin has been teased so many times at this point.
Welcome to the EarlyGame! We have all your gaming and esports needs covered and check out our Fortnite section while you’re here. Like Fortnite Wolverine Challenge: How to Find the Trask Transporter Truck? Or we have a YouTube channel that needs some love.