Find out everything you need to know!
Fortnite Patch 14.20: New Boss, Birthday Party and More!
It is time for another update in Fortnite! Patch 14.20 comes with new skins, bosses, challenges, new modes, and more. The hits keep coming, Fortnite is on fire!
The Fortnite Patch 14.20 was officially announced - and released on September 23! The servers went offline already at 08:00 and the fans are eagerly waiting to see what will happen. We offer you a little taste of what is to come. So, if you don't want to spoil the surprise, you better stop reading now.
Wolverine as New Fortnite Boss
There is a new boss on the Fortnite Map and that someone is Marvel's Wolverine. Waiting deep in Weeping Woods. Just like the other bosses, he has a special superpower. Defeat him and get his mythical claws. But beware: other enemies will also be after his power.
Llama Rama Event
The Battle Bus is fully fuelled and flies directly to Rocket League! To celebrate Rocket League's change to free play, Fortnite is hosting the Llama Rama crossover event where Rocket League players can complete challenges to unlock rewards in both Rocket League and Fortnite. Llama-Rama begins on September 27, right after the upcoming Spotlight series concert with DJ Slushii.
Fortnite Turns 3!
- READ MORE: Fortnite's Birthday Skins Leaked
Already some time ago we speculated when and if Fortnite will celebrate its third birthday. Now it is official! On September 26th Fortnite will be 3 years old and Epic has come up with a lot of ideas for this. Besides the annual birthday challenges, with which you can earn EP and rewards, there will be something for your sweet tooth: Cake!
The Fortnite Birthday Challenges
- Play 10 Matches
- Dance in front of 10 different birthday cakes
- Outlast 500 enemies
- Get 50 life or shield from birthday cakes
So, if the leaks are correct, you have the possibility to get both the rewards for Fortnite's 2nd birthday and the new rewards for the upcoming Birthday.
New LTM "Conquest"
Marvel meets Cast Away. In the new game mode Conquest, you start to conquer an island with a random superpower. During the course of the game, comets with other superpowers will then fall onto the map. Which superpower will you choose?
- READ MORE: Fortnite Season 4: New Weapons
On September 26 at 2:00 CEST BTS will show the premiere of a very special Dynamite music video. You can find all further information in our following article:
- READ MORE: Fortnite X BTS: K-Pop Meets Gaming
Of course, some data miners immediately got to work and rummaged through the new Fortnite files. From experience, we can say that their leaks are mostly true. But let's take a closer look at the leaks.
Put on your tinfoil hats! We have a Fortnite conspiracy about the next Marvel hero to join Fortnite. In the patch notes some letters were colored red. If you put them together, they spell the word "Daywalker". It is possible that this is a reference to Marvel's Blade, who is half human and half vampire, which gives him the ability to walk during the day. Maybe we'll see him soon either as a skin in the item store or on the Fortnite Map as a boss.
New Fortnite Skins and Cosmetic Packs
With every new update, new skins get released. We already wrote in a previous article that there will be new skins for the upcoming Halloween special.
A new Logan Skin for the new Fortnite Boss Wolverine has been added to the files.
But beside him other skins were found, such as Hyacinth and Morro.
The following cosmetic sets also seem to have been added to the new update:
Fortnite Patch 14.20 Bug Fixes
These were taken from the official Fortnite Trello board. It is possible that the bugs have not been fixed yet, but at least we know that Epic Games is working on it.
- Heroes Park and the Ghost House do not count as discovered sites when they are discovered.
- Some PlayStation 4 players may not see recorded replays when they are displayed in the Career tab.
- On PC, setting "Effects" to "Low" may cause fishing spots to disappear.
- The grass bends through first floor structures built on islands with grass.
- Some players do not receive items from a team-building and inventory device at the beginning of a round.
Save the world
- Redline Ramirez' Commander Perk does not apply his fire rate buff to loaded sniper rifles. This includes the Boom Bow.
- Fishing spots can be inconsistent on the Nintendo Switch and Android, sometimes they disappear and then reappear.