Nobody expected it but yesterday Epic Games tweeted the surprising news about the release of the new patch 14.10. What's in the latest Fortnite update?
The long-awaited patch was announced yesterday by the developer on Twitter and is scheduled to go into maintenance today, Thursday, September 10. Unfortunately, we're not sure how long that'll take but Epic Games warned that the patch would be bigger than usual for PCs.
- READ MORE: Fortnite Llobeti Cup – Register Quickly!
What is New?
One of the biggest and most interesting new features is the "Become a Hero" character builder, with which you can design your own superhero to fit perfectly into the Marvel crossover. This feature will be available in the item shop very soon.
Another very cool feature within the Stark-Industries update will be the comic book crossover "Mint-Condition LTM". This will be a limited-time mode, allowing players to mix and match iconic superhero moves as they please.
Other new superhero moves will also be added including
- Iron Man, Repulsor Cannon
- Thor, Sky Strike
- Wolverine, Berserk Dash
- Wolverine, Spin Splash
- Storm, Tornado Jump
- She-Hulk, Jump Smash
- She-Hulk, Fist
- Black Panther, Vibranium Armor
Besides this great news, Epic Games has of course been working on bug-fixing. The most important improvements you can find here:
- Setting to disable Licensed Audio for Radio not working when outside a vehicle.
- Slow Glider speed after redeploying in certain situations.
- Replays not saving on PlayStation 4.
- Using Silver Surfer's Board on PS4 or Nintendo Switch sometimes caused a crash.
- Glider audio from opponents is sometimes missing.
- Unable to consume or throw fish while in the passenger seat.
- Using Bifrost Glow Contrail in a match causes FPS to drop.
- Supply Drops not disappearing after opened.
- Multiselect copying objects that are scaled-down can revert them to the original size
That's about it for the latest patch in Fortnite!
- READ MORE: Marvel's Avengers: Is it Worth Buying?