Fortnite's Season 4, Week 5 challenges asks players to make Stark Robots dance, destroy Gorgers, jump through flaming rings with a vehicle, and more. All aboard, the XP train is leaving!
The challenges in Fortnite's Season 4, Week 5 will go live on Thursday, September 24. Again, players can earn a lot of XP and make serious progress in the Battle Pass. However, you don't have to wait until Thursday to take a look at the weekly challenges. We at EarlyGame have summarized all the details about the upcoming challenges for you.
Chapter 2, Season 4, Week 5 challenges
- Search Chests at Doom's Domain (0/7) - 25,000 XP
- Eliminations at Dirty Docks (0/3) - 25,000 XP
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in less than 4 minutes without getting out (0/1) - 25,000 XP
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (0/1) - 25,000 XP
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming rings at Salty Springs (0/1) - 25,000 XP
- Make a Stark Robot dance (0/1) - 25,000 XP
- Destroy Gorgers (0/1) - 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500) - 25,000 XP
As usual, many of this week's challenges simply require you to visit the designated locations and perform certain actions. Again, this week's easy tasks include searching chests at Doom's Domain, eliminations at Dirty Docks, dealing damage to opponents at The Authority, and jumping a vehicle through a flaming ring at Salty Springs. Other than that, there are some challenges from Season 4, Week 5 that may need further explanation.
Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in less than 4 minutes without getting out
To finish this drive easily grab the Whiplash because this car is by far the fastest. In the picture below we have drawn the fastest route for you.
Make a Stark Robot dance
For this challenge, players must first locate a Stark Robot. The easiest way to do this is at Stark Industries or at the Quinjet Patrol locations. After you encounter one of these robots, you will shoot it down with a weapon and then hack it by interacting with it. Now all a player has to do is make a gesture that makes the Stark robot dance, and the challenge is complete.
The first step for this challenge is to find a Gorger in Fortnite. You can find detailed instructions for the search and how to destroy it here.