In the eighth set of challenges of Fortnite Season 4, Week 8, players will be asked to drive a car through a crack, kill Doom Handlers and Stark robots with headshots, and more.
Over the course of Fortnite Season 4, countless challenges have been made available where players could earn a bunch of XP. But it is not over yet. On Thursday, October 15, new challenges will be made available again. For those players who would like to learn more details about the challenges of Season 4, Week 8, here is a complete overview:
- Fortnite Daredevil Cup and Exclusive Skin: Coming Soon!
- Fortnite Patch Notes 14.30: The Fast and the Furious
Chapter 2, Season 4, Week 8 Challenges
- Search chests at Sweaty Sands (0/7) - 25,000 XP
- Eliminations at Stark Industries (0/5) - 25,000 XP
- Drive a car or truck through a crack (0/1) - 25,000 XP
- Eliminate enemies while jumping or falling (0/5) - 25,000 XP
- Get headshots on Doom handlers or Stark robots (0/35) - 25,000 XP
- Visit different named places in one match (0/5) - 25,000 XP
- Inflicts damage to enemies with assault rifles or sniper rifles (0/15,000) - 50,000 XP
- Inflicts damage to enemies in Misty Meadows (0/500) - 25,000 XP
Only Two Tasks Stand Out
Most of the challenges are again self-explanatory this week. Apparently, the focus this week is on doing a lot of damage to enemies and being on the map. Two of them stand out. Let's have a look.
Drive a Car or Truck Through a Crack
This is a rather simple task. The art here is just to know where the cracks on the map are located. We have drawn all known cracks below, so you don't have to search for too long. A car or a truck should be at any bigger city, or at a gas station.
Eliminate Enemies While Jumping or Falling
This task seems to be a bit tricky, but there are some items that could help you with this task. The best way to complete this challenge is to use the Group Wedges mode. Here the chance is higher to find someone who is either focusing on other enemies or maybe even AFK in a corner. To be in the air long enough to eliminate an enemy, you can add the following items to your inventory:
- Shockwave Grenade
- Hop Flopper
- Bounce Pad
- Doctor Doom's Gauntlet
- Iron Man Gauntlet
As soon as you have collected a few of these items, you can start. It is best to try the eliminations with a Pump Shotgun or an SMG. If you are brave, you can even try a trick shot with a sniper. After a few tries, you should be able to complete this challenge as well.
All finished tasks will net you 225,000 XP in the end.
And now have fun leveling!