FIFA 21 Title Update 14 (on PC), or patch 1.19 (on PS4), or version 01.000.011 (on PS5) may have a lot of different names, but it is now available for download on all platforms. In addition to the three mentioned above, the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S can also dip their fingers into the patch notes jar.
We already covered Title Update 14 when it came out for PC last week, so you can check that out if you want. We will go over the full patch notes of version 1.19 here as well, so you don't really need to jump around articles to get informed.
- READ MORE: FIFA 21: PlayStation Exclusive Kit SBC
FIFA 21 Update 1.19 Full Patch Notes
We must say up front: there isn't a single gameplay change in the new update. About 80% of it is fixing minor bugs in FUT, the rest of the patch notes are fixing bugs in other areas of the game.
We will try to single out a couple of the more interesting, borderline funny moments in FIFA 21 patch 1.19. For one, the new Report Match For Connection Quality function was available in offline play too, which totally makes sense. Also, poor Sam Lammers had his starhead all messed up during a match.
Here are the full patch notes for FIFA 21 update 1.19:
FIFA Ultimate Team
- When attempting to Compare Price on a Club Search Consumable Item that was being added to the Transfer List, the player could have been taken back to the FUT Hub Transfers screen.
- When playing as the away team in a Squad Battles match, the equipped Ball Item was not being used.
- After forfeiting a match during the Weekend League, the next match would default to highlighting the Forfeit Match tile during the Pause Menu instead of the Resume Match tile.
- The Squad UI could incorrectly display that some Player Items were ineligible for the Three Nations Live FUT Friendly.
- Placeholder text was visible when attempting to create a new Squad after already having the maximum amount of Squads.
- A specific UI flow involving FIFA Playtime Match Limits could result in the game becoming temporarily stuck on the Squad screen.
- Quick Sim matches were unintentionally counting towards the FIFA Playtime Match Limit.
General, Audio, and Visual
- Updated some kits and stadium adboards.
- The Report Match For Connection Quality function was incorrectly available for offline matches.
- Sam Lammers’ starhead did not display correctly during a match.