There you go, that's your FIFA 21 Team of the Week 32! Sadly, there aren't a lot of meta players in there. Kai Havertz and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are the best ones, Havertz gets an upgrade for his OTW card. Are the other TOTW 32 players any good? We'll have a closer look...
This team is just underwhelming, right? We haven't had a good TOTW in weeks now. Thankfully the Team of the Season continues on Friday, maybe you can use some of these players in SBCs. You surely don't want to play with them in the Weekend League.
- READ MORE: TOTW 32 Prediction - were we right?
FIFA 21 TOTW 32
Kai Havertz is the only exciting player in TOTW 32. The German scored two goals in the derby against Fulham. His OTW card gets an upgrade. Aubameyang has a 90 OVR, yes, but his RTTF card is way better and there is a good chance that Arsenal will reach the Europa League final. Real Madrid's Eder Militao seems decent, but that's about it.
FIFA 21 Team of the Week 32
- GK: Andrea Consigli (Sassuolo Calcio) - 86 OVR
- RB: Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur) - 85 OVR
- CB: Eder Militao (Real Madrid) - 83 OVR
- LB: Jan Boril (Slavia Praha) - 82 OVR
- CM: Pizzi (Benfica Lissabon) - 86 OVR
- CAM: Hakan Calhanoglu (AC Milan) - 86 OVR
- LM: Theo Bongonda (KRC Genk) - 83 OVR
- RM: Ferrán Torres (Manchester City) - 84 OVR
- ST: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal FC) - 90 OVR
- ST: Kai Havertz (Chelsea FC) - 86 OVR
- ST: Cyle Larin (Besiktas) - 82 OVR
Bench and Reserve
- GK: Christian Alvares (Real Zaragossa) - 81 OVR
- CB: Mickey Demetriou (Newport County) - 73 OVR
- RB: Mehmet Zeki Celik (OSC Lille) - 81 OVR
- CAM: Vitaliy Buyalskyi (Dynamo Kiev) - 80 OVR
- RM: Felipe Pardo (Pachuca) - 81 OVR
- LM: Moses Simon (FC Nantes) - 81 OVR
- LW: Harry Wilson (Cardiff City) - 81 OVR
- ST: Kike Garcia (SD Eibar) - 81 OVR
- ST: Rodrigo Palacio (FC Bologna) - 80 OVR
- ST: Ado Onaiwu (Yokohama) - 77 OVR
- ST: Sinan Bakis (Heracles Almelo) - 76 OVR
- ST: Brendan Kiernan (Harrogate Town) - 69 OVR
These are the players you can use in future SBC's. Okay, we'll stop joking now. Let's just hope we get the Bundesliga TOTS on Friday to make this Team of the Week 32 disappear.