EA released a Title Update 15 for FIFA 21. CONMEBOL competitions are the focus of the new patch. We go through all of the changes.
EA keep updating FIFA 21 even as its run is slowly approaching the end. Title Update 15 is already live for PC and Stadia and will arrive later on consoles. We have the full patch notes.
- READ MORE: EA Honors Kiyan Prince in FIFA 21
FIFA 21 Title Update 15 Patch Notes
General Patch Notes
- Updated CONMEBOL competitions.
- Updated CONMEBOL Libertadores seeding in Career Mode and Tournaments.
- Updated CONMEBOL Libertadores and Sudamericana competition structure for Career Mode.
- Added clubs who qualified for the 2021 CONMEBOL Libertadores and Sudamericana group stages where appropriate and updated rosters for existing clubs.
- Updated some player portraits, kits, badges, ad boards, broadcast and presentation packages, and interview backdrops.
- Addressed further instances of balls not displaying shadows during a match.
FIFA Ultimate Team Patch Notes
- After viewing and exiting the Transfer Market Live Search Results for a specific Stadium Club Item Type, the selected Club Item Type filter could unintentionally change.
- The in-game pause menu incorrectly displayed Squad names instead of Club names.
- Co-Op match lobbies could sometimes display a placeholder goalkeeper kit instead of the Captain’s selected kit.
Some leaderboards did not display an icon representing the player’s platform.
- [Stadia Only] The Squad UI could incorrectly display that some Player Items were ineligible for the Three Nations Live FUT Friendly.
- Career Mode
- Addressed the following issues: Elland Road was not a selectable stadium for Leeds United.
- In some cases, players could still control their whole team as usual when attempting to use the Lock To Player function.
Volta Football Patch Notes
- Placeholder text was visible in a preview thumbnail of a long sleeve white crewneck.
The new features aren't really mind-blowing, but the season is almost over anyway, so... we'll take it.
Original article by EarlyGame's Lukas Scherbaum.