EA Sports took their time with it, but FIFA 21 Title Update 12, or patch version 1.17, has finally been made available for download on the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch. Consoles joined the party a little later than usual, but they have the update now, so let's see what's new in FUT and the rest of FIFA 21.
PC gamers don't need to bother reading this any further because Title Update 12 has been active on their platform for ten days. If you clicked on this console-specific article for whatever reason and feel cheated, you can instead entertain yourself with the incredible story of 15-year-old Anders Vejrgang and his money-winning FIFA 21 performances.
For the rest of you console-using chaps, here's what's new with FIFA 21 version 1.17:
FIFA 21 Title Update 12: More Bug Fixes
What bug fixes can PS4, PS5 and Xbox gamers look forward to? Well, some of the annoying little buggers that have been removed from FIFA 21's vast arsenal of annoying little buggers are:
- Fixed the player price comparison on the FUT transfer market
- Seasoned to Perfection now recognizes when the requirements for it have been met
- Career mode objective 'Replace 3 Players from the Team Board' was fixed
- Five new Starheads have been added, yet aren't active at present.
You can read the full patch notes for Title Update 12 below:
FIFA Ultimate Team
- When accessing Transfer Targets through the Transfer Market and using the Compare Price function on a Player Item in Transfer Targets, Player Items did not always display correctly.
- During Co-Op matches, the Captain’s Club name was not visible across stadium banners to the invited player.
- A potential stability issue could occur when using Compare Price on a Transfer Target Player Item.
- The Seasoned To Perfection Achievement did not count as completed when its requirements were met.
- When using the Quick Sim option for a Training Day, player Fitness and Match Sharpness was unaffected.
- The Replace 3 Players From The Team Board Objective did not track as completed when its requirements were met.
- Updated a typo found on the message that displays when discarding Items.
- Addressed a potential stability issue that could occur when viewing the Skill Tree.
General, Audio, and Visual
- Added 5 new Starheads. (Stay tuned to the EA SPORTS FIFA Tracker to learn when these Starheads will become active)
- Updated some kits and boots.