The previous couple of FIFA 21 Title Updates changed the gameplay meta quite a bit by nerfing some skill moves. Title Update 10 patch notes are not like that. It is 100% bug fixing, which may or may not be pleasing to read, depending on your priorities.
Title Update 8 and Title Update 9 did some gameplay damage, particularly in the skill moves department. Title Update 10 therefore is a step away from that and focuses on fixing some in-game bugs and glitches. We would personally go for more balanced updates instead of a rotary system, but EA didn't ask us.
FIFA 21 Title Update 10 Patch Notes
All of the Title Update 10 patch notes are bug fixes. The first line is probably the most important one as it deals with a Division Rivals matchmaking issue. The remaining fixes are mostly cosmetic in nature with the notable exception of substitutes in career mode losing stamina at unnatural rates.
- READ MORE: FIFA 21 Party Bag SBC Solution
Image GalleryView Gallery
Here are the relatively brief FIFA 21 Title Update 10 patch notes:
FIFA Ultimate Team
- Sometimes, when attempting to matchmake in Division Rivals, an initializing message could display, and no match could be found.
- In online matches, the end of match screens displayed both players as FUT Founders, regardless of when their Clubs were founded.
- The Compare Price function did not return any results when used for Stadium Items.
- Adjusted the color of the timer present on the Squad screen for Live Squad Building Challenges to make it easier to see.
- After entering and exiting the News tab, some parts of the UI did not always display correctly.
- Sometimes, messages could take longer than expected to display in the News panels.
- An “X” UI symbol could display over Player Items that were actually eligible for the Squad Requirements of the Three Nations Live FUT Friendly.
- The UI could become visually corrupted when selecting and deselecting favorite Live or Foundation Squad Building Challenges.
- Some Badges displayed a placeholder image.
- Substitutes who entered the match were losing an unintentionally high amount of Stamina.
- The Sharpshooter Achievement did not unlock when its conditions were met.
- A stability issue could occur when viewing News items in the CONMEBOL Libertadores tournament.
General, Audio, and Visual
- Updated some kits, adboards, balls, stadiums, and 2D portraits.
- Added 8 Starheads, and 1 legacy Starhead.
Title Update 10 is active on PC only as of right now, but will arrive to consoles before the weekend.