Leakers have confirmed that the FIFA 21 Serie A Team of the Season is going to be released on May 21. We make our prediction ahead of the release. Who is going to make it and who is going to miss out? Here's our FIFA 21 Serie A TOTS prediction.
Now that some TOTS have been released and have given us an idea of EA's thought process, we dare to predict what the Serie A TOTS will look like. This estimation is based on performances from the current season. Fifteen cards from the Italian league will find their way into FIFA Ultimate Team and some meta cards are bound to appear.
This tweet confirms Serie A TOTS is coming out today:
FIFA 21 Serie A TOTS Prediction: Starting Eleven
The Serie A TOTS will certainly be strong. We expect an extremely fancy card for top goal-scorer Cristiano Ronaldo. Champions Inter will also have plenty of players in the TOTS. Here is our starting lineup for the TOTS from Italy:
- GK: Samir Handanovic - Inter
- RB: Juan Cuadrado - Juventus
- CB: Milan Skriniar - Inter
- CB: Alessandro Bastoni - Inter
- LB: Robin Gosens - Atalanta
- CM: Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - Lazio
- CAM: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Roma
- LW: Lorenzo Insigne - Napoli
- RW: Hirving Lozano - Napoli
- ST: Cristiano Ronaldo - Juventus
- ST: Romelu Lukaku - Inter
FIFA 21 Serie A TOTS Prediction: The Substitutes
- LB: Theo Hernández - Milan
- RM: Domenico Berardi - Sassuolo
- RW: Ruslan Malinovskyi - Atalanta
- ST: Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Milan
FIFA 21 Serie A TOTS Prediction: Inter Takes Over from Juventus
Inter stopped Juventus' domestic dominance and we expect something similar in the Serie A TOTS. Romelu Lukaku should be a physical monster up front and Samir Handanovic is always a candidate for best GK from the Italian league. Of course, the most anticipated card will be that of CR7. Only those who have saved up coins are going to have a shot at him though.
- READ MORE: FIFA 21: La Liga TOTS with Messi and Benzema
Original article by EarlyGame's Lukas Scherbaum.