11 new cards from UCL and UEL
FIFA 21 RTTF Team 3 Released: An Overview of All Players
The group phase of the Champions and Europa League has ended and the dynamic RTTF (“Road to the Final”) cards have been upgraded. EA Sports has now released a third RTTF team from the remaining squads that include some strong players.
The upgrades of the dynamic RTTF teams from the Champions League and Europa League in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team are set. Around two months before the knockout rounds start, the developers released the third round, which has some really strong cards. Here's an overview of the RTTF Team 3.
FUT 21 RTTF Team 3 With Alaba and Varane
A total of eleven players can be found in RTTF Team 3, two of them from the German Bundesliga. The strongest card, however, is a Frenchman: Central defender Raphael Varane from Real Madrid, whose gold card was already completely overpowered. With the right chemistry, the French can get a total score of 94.
In the round of 16, Real will meet Atalanta Bergamo on February 24, 2021, a task they can easily manage. If they win the first game, there might already be an upgrade for the RTTF cards in the Champions League, and when they make it to the quarter-finals, the next upgrade will soon follow.
An Overview of FIFA 21's RTTF Team 3
- CB: Raphael Varane (Real Madrid) – 88 OVR
- CM: Georginio Wijnaldum (FC Liverpool) – 87 OVR
- CB: David Alaba (FC Bayern München) – 87 OVR
- CAM: Julian Brandt (Borussia Dortmund) – 87 OVR
- ST: Mauro Icardi (Paris St.-Germain) – 87 OVR
- RB: Joao Cancelo (Manchester City) – 86 OVR
- CM: Paul Pogba (Manchester United) – 87 OVR
- LW: Lorenzo Insigne (SSC Neapel) – 87 OVR
- CF: Dušan Tadic (Ajax Amsterdam) – 85 OVR
- ST: Ante Rebic (AC Mailand) – 84 OVR
- RM: Takefusa Kubo (CF Villareal) – 84 OVR
RTTF Team 3 can be found in card packs until December 25, after which the long-awaited FIFA 21 Team of the Year (TOTY) should start.