Keep yourself up to date
FIFA 21 RTTF FUT Tracker: All Card Upgrades
Starting this week, the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League are back in regular action. For FIFA 21, this means that the dynamic RTTF cards in FUT await further upgrades. We'll keep you up to date with all the developments in our RTTF tracker.
The knockout rounds of the Champions League and Europa League have started. We have already highlighted the effects this has on RTTF cards. Now we provide you with all the upgrades of the UCL and UEL live cards in our RTTF tracker.
[UPDATE] UCL-Live: Upgrades of the Champions League RTTF Cards
Week 2 of the Champions League round of 16 kicked off with an outstanding victory of Bayern Munich against Lazio, meaning both RTTF cards of David Alaba and Alphonso Davies received their first upgrade.
In the second match, Atletico Madrid lost the first leg against FC Chelsea with RTTF Mason Mount receiving the upgrade.
On Wednesday, Real Madrid and Manchester City won their UCL matches, resulting in five more RTTF Upgrades: Varane, Isco and Hazard for Real and Gabriel Jesus and Joao Cancelo for Manchester City
- READ MORE: FIFA 21 TOTW 22 features great strikers
RTTF Upgrades after first leg
All cards get a +1 for a win in the first leg and another +1 if the team reaches the quarterfinals:
- RW: Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) - 92 OVR -> 93 OVR
- CM: Georginio Wijnaldum (Liverpool) - 87 OVR -> 88 OVR
- ST: Mauro Icardi (PSG) - 87 OVR -> 88 OVR
- CAM: Julian Draxler (PSG) - 85 OVR -> 86 OVR
- CAM: Julian Brandt (Borussia Dortmund) - 87 OVR -> 88 OVR
- CB: Manuel Akanji (Borussia Dortmund) - 84 OVR -> 86 OVR
- LM: Felipe Anderson (Porto) - 86 OVR -> 87 OVR
- CB: David Alaba (Bayern Munich) - 87 OVR -> 88 OVR
- LB: Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich) - 86 OVR -> 88 OVR
- CAM: Mason Mount (Chelsea) - 85 OVR -> 86 OVR
- LW: Eden Hazard (Real Madrid) – 90 OVR -> 91 OVR
- CB: Raphaël Varane (Real Madrid) – 88 OVR -> 89 OVR
- CAM: Isco (Real Madrid) – 87 OVR -> 88 OVR
- ST: Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) – 85 OVR -> 86 OVR
- RB: João Cancelo (Manchester City) – 86 OVR -> 87 OVR
The latest RTTF upgrades are going to be implemented on Friday, February 26.
[UPDATE] Europa League RTTF Upgrades
The Europa League is in the round of 32 and RTTF upgrades only come after the whole round is done, which will happen next Thursday - February 25. Upgrades should go active the following day.
Tottenham Hotspur is the first team that made it in the round of 16, winning their second leg against Wolfsberger AC with 4-0. Moussa Sissoko will receive an upgrade, coming in at 86 OVR.
Now, all UEL games in the round of 32 have been played, here are all the upgrades for the RTTF live cards:
- CM: Moussa Sissoko (Tottenham Hotspur) - 84 OVR -> 86 OVR
- ST: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal London) - 89 OVR -> 90 OVR
- CM: Paul Pogba (Manchester United) - 87 OVR -> 88 OVR
- LM: Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) - 86 OVR -> 87 OVR
- CF: Dušan Tadic (Ajax Amsterdam) - 85 OVR -> 86 OVR
- LM: Taison (Shakhtar Donzek) - 84 OVR -> 86 OVR
- RB: Bruno Peres (Roma FC) - 84 OVR -> 85 OVR
- CM: Franck Yannick Kessié (AC Mailand) - 84 OVR -> 86 OVR
- ST: Ante Rebic (AC Mailand) - 84 OVR -> 86 OVR
We will have to wait and see if Quincy Promes (Ajax Amsterdam) will receive an upgrade, though. He just announced his transfer to Spartak Moscow.
The UEL round of 16 will be played starting March 11.
Headliners MOTM Cards
The knockout rounds in Champions League and Europa League are also exciting for another kind of dynamic cards: MOTM (Man of the Match) cards will find their way into the game in the coming days. It's quite obvious what the cards are, but just in case - the best performer in a game is given a special FUT card.
These MOTM cards in turn have a direct impact on the FUT Headliners, which, among other things, increase with each "performance-related special card".
Image GalleryView Gallery
After the decisive brace against Sevilla, there will be a Headliners upgrade for BVB striker Erling Haaland, whose card would increase to 90 OVR. Other MOTM cards in the first week of play go to Ozan Kabak (Liverpool) and Kylian Mbappé (PSG), among others. MOTM cards should also find their way into FIFA 21 on February 19.
Original article by EarlyGame's Philipp Briel.