And those that move to a UEL Live Card status
FIFA 21 RTTF: All the Cards that Get an Upgrade
The group stage of the Champions League is over. That can only mean one thing. No, it's not that Inter suck! FIFA 21 RTTF cards get an upgrade, yo! Not all of them, however, so you might want to stick with us to find out how your FUT squad might have changed this week.
As the 16 participants in the Champions League knockout stage have been determined, owners of RTTF cards in FUT are excited. Why? Because those cards are dynamic! If their teams advanced from the group, RTTF cards are up for an OVR raise. Let's find out which cards proved the lucky omens for their owners.
Image GalleryView Gallery
The Upgraded FIFA 21 RTTF Cards
Similar to Ones To Watch cards, RTTFs are dynamic. Like OTW, they are tied to certain events. In this case - advancing through European competitions. The Champions League group stage is over, the 16 teams for the knockout stages have been determined. This means that RTTF cards of players on those 16 teams are receiving a boost.
- READ MORE: FIFA 21 TOTW 11 Is Good, But Only in Theory
Here is a full list of those RTTF cards and the amount of expected OVR growth:
- GK: Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid) - 92 OVR -> 93 OVR
- CB: Manuel Akanji (Borussia Dortmund) - 82 OVR -> 84 OVR
- CB: Jules Kounde (Sevilla) - 82 OVR -> 84 OVR
- CB: Lukas Klostermann (RB Leipzig) - 83 OVR -> 85 OVR
- LB: Alphonso Davies (Bayern München) - 84 OVR -> 86 OVR
- LB: Alex Sandro (Juventus/Piemonte Calcio) - 86 OVR -> 87 OVR
- CAM: Julian Draxler (Paris Saint-Germain) - 83 OVR -> 85 OVR
- CAM: Mason Mount (Chelsea) - 83 OVR -> 85 OVR
- CM: Héctor Herrera (Atlético Madrid) - 84 OVR -> 86 OVR
- CDM: Denis Zakaria (Borussia Mönchengladbach) - 85 OVR -> 86 OVR
- CAM: Isco (Real Madrid) - 86 OVR -> 87 OVR
- LM: Felipe Anderson (Porto) - 84 OVR -> 86 OVR
- ST: Luis Muriel (Atalanta) - 82 OVR -> 84 OVR
- CF: Joaquín Correa (Lazio) - 84 OVR -> 86 OVR
- ST: Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) - 85 OVR -> 86 OVR
- ST: Antoine Griezmann (Barcelona) - 88 OVR -> 89 OVR
- LW: Eden Hazard (Real Madrid) - 89 OVR -> 90 OVR
- RW: Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) - 91 OVR -> 92 OVR
FIFA 21 RTTF: UEL Live Cards
The third-placed team in each Champions League group moves on to the Europa League. Therefore, FIFA 21 RTTF cards of players on third-placed teams do not die out but continue their dynamic existence as UEL Live Cards.
The first upgrade will take longer though. As their teams did not technically qualify, their first OVR boost will come when and if their squad advances past the first EL knockout round.
Players that are now UEL Live Cards include:
- LM: Taison (Shakhtar Donetsk) - 84 OVR
- CAM: Quincy Promes (Ajax Amsterdam) - 84 OVR
- LM: Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) - 86 OVR
The regular RTTF cards that are up for an OVR increase should receive it sometime next week. UEL Live Cards will have to wait until spring.
Original article by EarlyGame's Philipp Briel.