The Premier League is the most popular football league in the world and in FIFA Ultimate Team. We expect the Premier League TOTS to drop this Friday and have prepared a nice little FUT Team of the Season prediction for you.
Why are Premier League players so much more expensive than other cards? Because they are OP and they are easy to play. That's why the FIFA community is eagerly waiting for the release of the EPL TOTS and the meta cards it contains. Have fun with our prediction!
- READ MORE: FIFA 21 Duván Zapata TOTS SBC Solution
When Does FIFA 21 Premier League TOTS Release?
The FIFA 21 Premier League TOTS is coming out this Friday, April 30. Though not officially confirmed by EA Sports, it is a mini-tradition for the EPL squad to follow the EFL and Community TOTS, which were released last Friday.
FIFA 21 EPL TOTS Prediction
Whoever makes this squad is going to receive a bonkers FUT card, but we like the challenge of nailing every single player. There were 15 players included in the first two TOTS lineups, so we assume that's how many we're going to get this week as well. Here are our picks:
- GK: Ederson (Manchester City)
- LB: Stuart Dallas (Leeds United)
- CB: Rúben Dias (Manchester City)
- RB: João Cancelo (Manchester City)
- CDM: Tomáš Souček (West Ham United)
- CM: Ilkay Gündogan (Manchester City)
- CAM: Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United)
- LM: Heung-Min Son (Tottenham Hotspur)
- RW: Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
- ST: Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
- ST: Patrick Bamford (Leeds United)
- GK: Emiliano Martinez (Aston Villa)
- LB: Aaron Cresswell (West Ham United)
- CAM: Jack Grealish (Aston Villa)
- ST: Jamie Vardy (Leicester City)
The lackluster title defense by Liverpool opens up a lot of space on the Team of the Season. We expect a number of players from non-top 4 clubs to break into the squad, as you can clearly see by our picks.
- READ MORE: FIFA 21 Ismaïla Sarr TOTS SBC Solution
Jack Grealish is perhaps the most risky name on the list because he was already in the Team of the Year, albeit as an honorable mention, and has been injured for most of the time after that. We still included him because the other two major contenders for a midfield inclusion – Kevin De Bruyne and Harvey Barnes, are just as unlikely to be chosen by EA. KDB has been injured for half the season as well, while Barnes was picked for the Community TOTS.
Aside from that, we feel pretty cinfident in our picks. We will know come Friday just how good we did on our EPL TOTS prediction.