EA Sports have made their next move in the Festival of FUTball promo event. Path to Glory Team 2 has been released, and just like its predecessor, it is filled with amazing cards for your FIFA 21 FUT squad.
If you haven't been keeping up with the FIFA 21 Festival of FUTball, then you can do some catching up in our FoF Tracker. Today's big news is the launch of the second Path to Glory team, which includes stars like Eden Hazard and Paul Pogba.
FIFA 21 Festival of FUTball Path to Glory Team 2
The format is kept intact. There are 14 new FoF cards with starting OVR ratings between 90 and 95. We say "starting" because these are dynamic items that could receive upgrades based on the player's nations performance at either EURO 2020 or Copa América 2021.
The new batch of players is more balanced after Path to Glory Team 1 only had three South Americans on it. This time, the numbers are split right in the middle: seven Europeans and seven South Americans. The highest-rated representative from Copa América is Liverpool striker Roberto Firmino, who shares a 95 OVR with EURO 2020's Eden Hazard and Paul Pogba.
FoF Path to Glory Team 2
- RW: Eden Hazard (Belgium) - 95 OVR
- ST: Roberto Firmino (Brazil) - 95 OVR
- CM: Paul Pogba (France) - 95 OVR
- ST: Josef Martínez (Venezuela) - 94 OVR
- RW: Alexis Sánchez (Chile) - 94 OVR
- CM: Georginio Wijnaldum (Netherlands) - 93 OVR
- CF: João Felix (Portugal) - 93 OVR
- LB: Ben Chilwell (England) - 93 OVR
- ST: Álvaro Morata (Spain) - 93 OVR
- RB: Leandro Paredes (Argentina) - 92 OVR
- CB: Eder Militão (Brazil) - 92 OVR
- LW: Ante Rebić (Croatia) - 91 OVR
- CM: Nahitan Nández (Cagliari) - 90 OVR
- CB: Lukas Klostermann (Germany) - 90 OVR
Whoever you go for would be a guaranteed jackpot. These cards are simply that special! Be quick, though, potential upgrades are only going to raise the item's price.