Norwich City fans must be delighted after seeing the FIFA 21 EFL Team of the Season. The squad dedicated to the lower English leagues is topped by one Canary - Emiliano Buendía, with another - Teemu Pukki, being the third highest-rated card. We have the full list of FIFA 21 EFL TOTS players.
EA Sports kept tradition alive by releasing the Community TOTS and the EFL TOTS on the first evening of the Team of the Season event. Arguably the weakest of the bunch, they still have more to offer than most FUT events. In short: the EFL Team of the Season is nothing to sneeze at.
FIFA 21 EPL TOTS Players
Even if you are not a romantic that enjoys the lower leagues more than he does the Champions League, you should still be plentifully happy at the sight of the FUT EFL TOTS if you play FIFA 21 Ultimate Team. Cards from the Championship that are rated in the 90s? We'll take that.
- READ MORE: FIFA 21 Bundesliga TOTS Prediction
Norwich City supporters have a bag full of bragging rights, as they have three of the top four players and four on the squad overall. That's nearly a third of the whole lineup! Speaking of which, here's who made the cut:
- RM: Emiliano Buendía (Norwich City) - 91 OVR
- ST: Ivan Toney (Brentford) - 90 OVR
- ST: Teemu Pukki (Norwich City) - 89 OVR
- CDM: William Hughes (Watford) - 88 OVR
- LM: Arnaut Danjuma (Bournemouth) - 88 OVR
- ST: Jonson Clarke-Harris (Peterborough United) - 88 OVR
- RB: Max Aarons (Norwich City) - 87 OVR
- GK: Tim Krul (Newcastle United) - 86 OVR
- CB: Michał Helik (Barnsley) 86 OVR
- CB: Ricardo Santos (Bolton Wanderers) - 85 OVR
- ST: Paul Mullin (Cambridge United) - 85 OVR
- LB: Callum Elder (Hull City) - 85 OVR
- CAM: George Honeyman (Hull City) - 85 OVR
- CM: Jorge Grant (Lincoln City) - 85 OVR
- CAM: Matthew Jay (Exeter City) - 85 OVR
This squad looks rock solid to challenge anyone in the Weekend League. And it's only the lower leagues! It's hard to imagine what sort of mayhem awaits us when the big leagues get their own TOTS.
- READ MORE: FIFA 21 Community TOTS Prediction: Who's In?