More and more professional footballers are playing FIFA 21. Whether it's Erling Haaland, Thibaut Courtois, Neymar, or now Newcastle United's Allan Saint-Maximin: they all play FUT. Now the Frenchman's team has been revealed and, at least compared to Neymar's team, it's actually affordable.
Do you love FUT teams of professional footballers as much as we do? Players like Neymar or Thibaut Courtois usually rely on priceless teams that normal FIFA gamers can only dream of. Allan Saint-Maximin from Newcastle United is a different story, but his selection is still impressive.
Image GalleryView Gallery
Allan Saint-Maximin's FIFA 21 Ultimate Team Squad
Compared to the squad of Real keeper Courtois, the Frenchman's squad turns out to be actually affordable. This is mainly because Saint-Maximin only fields a single FUT icon (and it's not even one of the best in the game).
His team clocks in at a total strength rating of 88 and is apparently enough for the Frenchman to compete in the FUT Champions Weekend League.
We can hardly imagine how sick his 99 OVR Pro Player card must go off, after all his TOTW variant is already completely overpowered at an 83 rating:
- GK: Nick Pope (TOTW) – 84 OVR
- LB: Andrew Robertson (TOTY Honourable Mention) – 91 OVR
- CB: John Stones (TOTW) – 85 OVR
- CB: Ruben Diaz (FUT Future Stars) – 88 OVR
- RB: Joao Cancelo (TOTW) – 86 OVR
- CDM: Moussa Sissoko – 79 OVR
- CDM: Reece James (FUT Future Stars) – 87 OVR
- LM: Allan Saint-Maximin (Pro Player) – 99 OVR
- CAM: Jay-Jay Okocha (Prime Icon) – 90 OVR
- RM: Mohamed Salah – 90 OVR
- CF: Wilfred Zaha (FUT Headliners) – 87 OVR
All in all, Allan Saint-Maximin's 4-2-3-1 formation is a strong FUT team. We'd love to see how the Frenchman performs in the Weekend League.