Two FIFA 21 patches prior to the game's official release? Sure, why not. EA Sports have released Title Update 2 for all platforms with more somewhat minor fixes that should have FIFA 21 finally ready for its international launch tomorrow.
Title Update 1 was released earlier this week. The first official maintenance of FIFA 21 contained just one line of patch notes, but it was a rather serious issue that it fixed. The CPU was taking over matches after a player had left instead of awarding the opponent an automatic victory. Now that this is out of the way, EA have paved the course for Title Update 2, which has a lot more patch notes, yet most are minor bugs related to the game's feel and outlook.
FIFA 21 Title Update 2 Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue with the Pro Clubs Leaderboards.
- The Scout Pro screen was incorrectly displaying greyed out options.
- In Pro Clubs, AI RM/RW teammates did not have the exact same Attributes as LM/LW teammates.
- This only impacted Divisions 10 - 5.
- Some Gold Packs for returning players displayed a placeholder image.
- The Netherlands Tifos previously displayed as Holland.
- Updated names of several Tifos.
- Corrected a typo on the New Items screen.
- Addressed the message that would display when attempting to bid on a FUT Item with a full Transfer Targets list.
- Addressed the Three Gold Loan Player Pick being incorrectly named.
- The ball was sometimes difficult to see on the new Volta Stadium.
- The Import Face customization option incorrectly referred to Volta Football and Volta World.
With this we hope that FIFA 21 is now a working package and the worldwide launch will not be stained by annoying little bugs.