FIFA 21 is hardly out, and most fans are already working on their teams for FIFA Ultimate Team. In the Italian Serie A, Piemonte Calcio/Juventus is the best club. How do Ronaldo and co. perform in the ratings?
With all the EA license disputes surrounding Italian clubs, Juventus Turin has now fallen victim to this dispute. The old lady appears in FIFA 21 under the name Piemonte Calcio, but has all the original players. The reigning champion is the best club in the Italian league. Let's have a closer look at the ratings!
After the early exit in the Champions League, Juventus is likely to be on course for redemption. The team has skill in all parts of its roster, even if the forwards are clearly the highlight of the Italian record champion. One player stands out like no other - Christiano Ronaldo!
This year the Portuguese superstar was once again beaten by Lionel Messi in the best player category, but with a unique 92 OVR he is now in second place overall. As the best striker in FIFA 21, CR7 has an extremely proud award: Almost 2 million coins! That right, you will have to spend a fortune for Ronaldo in FIFA 21 FUT mode.
During the summer break, Juventus has strengthened their squad, especially in the center midfield. With Arthur, who they bought for almost 72 million euros from FC Barcelona, now has an 84 OVR in FIFA 21. There are also persistent rumors about David Alaba, who would be another top player for Juventus' defense in FIFA 21.
Piemonte Calcio in FIFA 21 - The best eleven on the pitch
- Keeper: Wojciech Szczesny – 87 OVR
- Left Back: Alex Sandro – 85 OVR
- Central Back: Giorgio Chiellini – 87 OVR
- Central Back: Matthias de Ligt – 85 OVR
- Right Back: Juan Cuadrado – 81 OVR
- Left Midfield: Aaron Ramsey - 82 OVR
- Central Midfield: Arthur – 84 OVR
- Central Midfield: Sami Khedira – 87 OVR
- Right Midfield: Adrien Rabiot - 81 OVR
- Forward: Christiano Ronaldo – 92 OVR
- Forward: Paulo Dybala – 88 OVR
Original article was written by EarlyGame's Nikolas Krudewig.