EA Sports blessed us with the FIFA 21 ratings a month prior to the game's official release and we can't have enough of digging around the numbers. As usual, the English Premier League keeps possession of some of the game's highest-rated players. We go over each position to construct the best possible team made out of just EPL members.
The Best FIFA 21 English Premier League Team
Liverpool, as champions, are obviously going to dominate such a squad. Reds' players overwhelm this starting eleven but there is still room for some entries from the remaining 19 teams. Do any of Chelsea's big signings make the cut? Well, EA think that being active on the market won't be that rewarding for the London side as their only challenger is N'Golo Kanté who's been with the team since 2016. Passiveness is not rewarded here as well, though, so Manchester United fans shouldn't get too excited. They have zero players in the squad.
The FIFA 21 English Premier League Starting Eleven
We went for a classic 4-4-2 formation with our eleven and came up with the following:
- GK: Alisson - 90 OVR (Liverpool)
- LB: Andrew Robertson - 87 OVR (Liverpool)
- CB: Virgil van Dijk - 90 OVR (Liverpool)
- CB: Aymeric Laporte - 87 OVR (Manchester City)
- RB: Trent Alexander-Arnold - 87 OVR (Liverpool)
- LW: Sadio Mané - 90 OVR (Liverpool)
- CM: N'Golo Kanté - 88 OVR (Chelsea)
- CM: Kevin De Bruyne - 91 OVR (Manchester City)
- RW: Mohamed Salah - 90 OVR (Liverpool)
- ST: Sergio Agüero - 89 OVR (Manchester City)
- ST: Harry Kane - 88 OVR (Tottenham Hotspur)
As expected, Manchester City is the other team with more than one player on the squad with three. Harry Kane of Tottenham completes the roster.
That does it for the best FIFA 21 English Premier League team. For more FIFA 21 ratings lists, check out the top 10 overall players or the top 10 Bundesliga players gallery below:
Image GalleryView Gallery