Yesterday the professional and amateur drivers took part in the Ferrari Hublot Esport Series. Their goal is to become the next driver for the Ferrari Driver Academy. We have all the information you need!
French driver Arnaud Lacombe secured first place after starting from pole position. Behind him, some hectic overtaking maneuvers and battles took place. After an exciting race, the Italian Giovanni De Salvo secured second place, followed by Kamil Pawlowski in third place.
- READ MORE: Sim Racing Guide Part 3: FAQ
The AM championship was no less spectacular. There was an accident in the first lap of the race, from which both drivers recovered quickly. In the duel for the first place, Gianfranco Giglioli and the German Jarno Koch delivered an exciting head-to-head race. In the end, Koch crossed the finish line with a one-second lead and relegated the Venezuelan to second place. The Italian Marco Panero secured the qualification with third place.
The next round will take place on the legendary Nürburgring circuit on Sunday, October 18.
Where to Watch?
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ferrarie...
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channe...
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FDAfa...
The Full Schedule
- October 18, 2020: PRO Series- & AM Series-Championship – Nürburgring
- October 25, 2020: PRO Series- & AM Series-Championship – Spa Francorchamps
- November 6-7, 2020: PRO & AM Series Final
Original article written by EarlyGame's Tamara Dodlek.