Verify your age
Are you over 18 years of age or older?
Fall Guys is getting its first major update: The patch brings a new level, Jump Showdown, and some other tweaks and fixes. Whether Mediatonic has included anything to combat hackers and cheaters is unknown, but the developer has stated that they are aware of the problem and are handing out bans to all hackers and all cheaters.
Here are the full patch notes for the latest and first Fall Guys Update:
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only - Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC