No official announcement, no hype, no useful pics to put in our article. EA Sports gave us nothing! Well, they did give us the Latin America TOTSSF, which is something, but god damn it, EA, don’t do that anymore, ok?!
Carlos Tevez is still good at football
Carlos Tevez might be in his late thirties and way out of his prime but the former Boca, Corinthians, West Ham, Man United, Man City, Juventus, Boca, Shanghai Shenhua and current Boca player is still the best footballer to be found in the Latin America leagues. The forward clips in with a team-leading 95 OVR, one point more than teammate Eduardo Salvio and arch rival River Plate’s Ignacio Fernández.
You thought André-Pierre Gignac would not appear in your life today, didn’t you? Well, you were wrong, kiddo, here he comes! The towering French striker is a cult hero for Mexican side Tigres, bagging over a hundred goals for the team since his arrival five whole years ago. With such form, it’s no wonder EA have recognized him as one of the top players in the region by giving him a nice 93-rated card.
The full Latin America TOTSSF roster:
- GK: Guillermo Ochoa – 88 OVR (Club América)
- RB: Daniel Muñoz – 89 OVR (Atlético Nacional)
- CB: Óscar Murillo – 90 OVR (Pachuca)
- CB: Sebastián Silva – 87 OVR (Cobresal)
- RM: Eduardo Salvio – 94 OVR (Boca Juniors)
- CM: Ignacio Fernández – 94 OVR (River Plate)
- CM: Luciano Aued – 91 OVR (Universidad Católica)
- CAM: Andrés Ricaurte – 92 OVR (Independiente Medellín)
- ST: Carlos Tevez – 95 OVR (Boca Juniors)
- ST: André-Pierre Gignac – 93 OVR (Tigres)
- ST: Michael Rangel – 90 OVR (América de Cali)
- RW: José Pedro Fuenzalida – 92 OVR (Universidad Católica) – Objectives
That was the Latin America TOTSSF for you. How do you rate it among its peers? Will you assume that a day would go by without Gignac showing up in your news feed ever again? Tell us in the comments!