Warzone introduced Verdansk '84 in Season 3, and completely changed the Warzone Bunker situation. The Warzone Bunkers are still there, along with mysterious new WW2 bunkers that have been introduced in Season 6, but many have been shutdown and are inaccessible. We take a look at all bunkers and codes in Warzone Season 6, how to open the bunkers, and what is inside the bunkers.
Warzone Bunkers have been a massive part of the Warzone experience for a while now. The BOCW and nuke easter-eggs, combined with all of that insane loot, made the Warzone bunkers a great way to reveal the mysteries of Verdansk. With Season 3, and then Season 3: Reloaded, Warzone changed dramatically – so let's dive into all the Warzone bunker locations, codes, and details!
[UPDATE: October 11, 2021]
New Bunkers Coming to Verdansk '84
New Bunkers could be coming to Warzone Season 6's Verdansk '84, according to a prolific Call of Duty Leaker @ZestyCODLeaks. In a Tweet on October 7, Zesty revealed a list of what look like Warzone Bunker Codes. It is not entirely certain whether this relates to bunkers, but they could well be, with Zesty saying that "bunkers are coming to Verdansk '84 in #Warzone! This could be related to the Salt Mines story later this fall, the S6 Story, or even Vanguard event stuff, not quite sure." Zesty has previously been a pretty successful leaker, and we generally respect his judgement on these sorts of things. Time will tell.
BUNKERS FOR VERDANSK 84— Zesty - Call Of Duty News & Leaks (@ZestyCODLeaks) October 7, 2021
Bunkers are coming to Verdansk '84 in #Warzone!
This could be related to the Salt Mines story later this fall, the S6 Story or even Vanguard event stuff, not quite sure.
Like + Retweet pic.twitter.com/svB9NVhaH6
[UPDATE: October 8, 2021]
All New Warzone Season 6 Bunkers
After the bunkers in Warzone have been closed for a long time, and can no longer be opened, there is finally good news again. In the Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 6 Roadmap, new Warzone Bunkers have been announced again. With the start of Warzone Season 6 we now got three new bunkers.
There are three new bunkers in total, all of which seem to be from the Second World War. Of course, we've already taken a look at where the new Warzone Season 6 bunkers are, how to get in, and what's inside. We will keep updating this article, but here you can find all the info about the new Season 6 bunkers:
All Bunkers and Codes in Warzone Season 3: Reloaded – Table of Contents
- All Warzone Bunker Locations & Map
- New Warzone Season 3 Secret Bunker
- Rebirth Island Yellow Bunker Code & How to Access
- All Warzone Bunker Codes, Locations, & More
- Red Access Card Bunker Locations & How to Access
- How to Access Bunker 11 in Warzone Season 3: Reloaded
All Warzone Bunker Locations & Map (Verdansk '84)
- Hills Bunker 00: South-west bank, south of Zozni Spomenik, and the Hills.
- West Boneyard Bunker 01: Quadrant B7 of the map, west of the Boneyard.
- Junkyard Bunker 02: In the far west of the map, close to the edge, visible from Bunker 03.
- Boneyard Bunker 03: Located in Quadrant B5, near the Boneyard.
- Summit Bunker 04: Near the two shacks that are a little east of Summit.
- South Military Base Bunker 05: Between Military Base and a lake.
- Salt Mine Bunker 06: East of the Salt Mine, on the cliffs.
- Karst Bridge Bunker 07: East of Karst Bridge.
- Karst Bridge Bunker 08: West of Karst Bridge.
- Prison Bunker 09: Close to the entrance of the Prison, north-east side of the Prison.
- Park / Nuke Bunker 10: In the south of Park, between the memorial and the sea.
- Special Bunker 11: In the map's far north, in the mountains.
- Secret Bunker: East of Superstore, near the Airplane Factory.
As of writing, there are 13 bunkers that can still be seen across Verdansk '84. Warzone Season 3 deactivated many of these bunkers, with the Warzone Nuke Event pushing us back to the 1980s. The Warzone bunkers are still closed, but we expect that they will open at some point in the near future! Here's our map, with all the Warzone Bunker locations conveniently plotted out for you.
New Warzone Season 3 Secret Bunker
The Warzone Secret Bunker is located east of the Superstore, and near the Airplane Factory. It is not yet open, but there's a keypad beside it, and it is very secretively hidden! We expect that keypad will most likely receive some power, with the new Warzone Bunker revealing new mysteries – and probably some new loot, too! Check out our full guide:
Rebirth Island Yellow Bunker Code & How to Access
The Rebirth Island Yellow Bunker still seems to be open at this time. It is a lot of work to open it, though. The bunker is located in the command center of the headquarters, and is locked by a yellow door. The door requires a code, but this is no usual Warzone Bunker Code. This code is different in each match, so we can't just give the thing to you. If you are really keen to gain access, we have a detailed guide on how to get into this Warzone Rebirth Island Bunker.
What is the Rebirth Island Yellow Bunker Code?
The Rebirth Island Yellow Bunker Code changes every match, so you need to decipher clues to find that out. To do this, you can follow the above guide (which goes into a ton of detail). Here is a quick breakdown for you...
- Find the hidden briefcase from a random location on the map (see the article).
- Examine the three photos that show in-game locations.
- Go to each location, noting the snippet of the access code.
- Piece together the Bunker code from these snippets, using the guide in our original article.
Once you have taken these steps, you'll be able to open the Rebirth Island Yellow Bunker Code! Exciting! You better jump in and check this out, if you haven't already. This Warzone Bunker conceals a pretty sweet blueprint for the Milano 821 SMG, as well as some pretty fabulous loot crates.
All Warzone Bunker Codes, Locations, & More
- Bunker 01: 97264138
- Bunker 03: 87624851
- Bunker 10: 60274513
- Hut 1: 27495810
- Hut 2: 72948531
- Locked Room: 49285163
All Bunkers and Bunker Codes listed above are deactivated, and can no longer be accessed in Warzone Season 3: Reloaded. That being said, they may very well come back online, so it is still worth keeping this information handy. You can also go and check out the exteriors of these bunkers, so that you know where to go when they inevitably re-open. What will be inside when this happens? No one knows, but check out our articles on them to grab yourself some Warzone Bunker locations, codes, and context...
- CoD Warzone: Farmland Bunker R Code and Guide
- CoD Warzone: Junkyard Bunker 02 Code and Guide
- CoD Warzone: TV Station Hut 1 Bunker Guide
- CoD Warzone: Prison Hut H2 Access Code and Guide!
- CoD Warzone: West Boneyard Bunker 01 Guide
- Warzone: Boneyard Bunker 03 Access Code
- CoD Warzone: Park Bunker Tips and Tricks
Red Access Card Bunker Locations & How to Access
To open bunkers 00, 02, 04, 05, 06 and 09, you need a red access card. The card can be found anywhere in Verdansk, as a random legendary drop in loot boxes, and is very rare. If you kill a player who has this card on them, you can also pick it up. The thing is: the Red Access Card Bunkers all closed since Warzone Season 3, when the Warzone Nuke Event sent us all the way back to the 1980s!
Whilst the Red Access Card Bunkers are currently inaccessible, they may well return, or perhaps you want more details on what they were, and how they worked. If so, check out our full Warzone Bunker locations and access guide!
How to Access Bunker 11 in Warzone Season 3: Reloaded
Warzone Bunker 11 is no longer accessible, but you can still find it in Verdansk '84. Bunker 11 was a very complicated Warzone bunker, and very difficult to access! If you wanted to open it, you had to listen to a message which communicated a code to you. The phones were all over the map, and you could interact with them to find the code. It was all communicated in Russian, mind you, so this was one tricky as-hell Bunker Code!
We have listed the numbers here, for those of you who don't speak Russian:
- 0: ноль ( "nohl" )
- 1: один ("a-deen")
- 2: два ("dva")
- 3: три ("tri")
- 4: четыре ("chye-tir-ye")
- 5: пять ("pyat")
- 6: шесть ( "shest")
- 7: семь ("syem")
- 8: восемь ("vo-syem")
- 9: девять ("dyev-yat")
The three-digit code told you in which order you needed to interact with certain phones across Verdansk. Sounds complicated? How do you get access to the messages? What the hell was going on back when Bunker 11 was relevant? Check out our guide to Warzone Bunker 11!
Well, there you have it! Our guide to all Warzone Bunker locations, access, and Bunker codes! That was a bloody long one, wasn't it? We're going to update this article continuously, as more becomes known, and more Warzone bunkers become accessible! Stay tuned!
- What is the Best Sniper Loadout in Warzone?
- What Is Contextual Tap In Warzone?
- The Warzone Core Skills Series: Slide-Canceling
Welcome to EarlyGame, your one-stop-shop for everything Esports and Gaming. Check out MyEarlyGame for an exclusive and customizable experience, and to become part of the EarlyGame family. Get engaged on Twitter and Facebook.