Anime fans also get a new bundle
Call of Duty Playlist Update Brings Buyback Quads to Warzone
Even after the Black Ops Cold War multiplayer reveal, Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare will remain on track with weekly playlist updates. This time there are pink skins and buybacks in Warzone.
As usual, depending on when the update goes live, the CoD playlists will be updated again this evening or tomorrow morning and two new bundles will be added to the store.
- Shoot the Ship remains active and will be so until the end of September. After all, it was announced as Shiptember for the Season 5 Reloaded Update.
- Gunfight Face Off moshpit brings the regular game modes back to the small 3v3 Firefight maps. Prepare yourself for a lot of fun and action.
- In Ground War Reinfected you defend yourself as a normal soldier against infected ones or try to infect all soldiers within the time limit. Here you can get a zombie feeling. Are you looking forward to the zombie mode in Black Ops Cold War?
- Blood money trios are available again.
- BR Solos, Duos, Trios and Quads can be played.
- Buy-Back Quads will start on September 17 or 18 and offer players the opportunity to buy their way back into the game. The gulag will be removed, instead, players will be respawned directly as long as they have at least $4,000 in their account. Just make sure you don't spend too much and you'll be good.
As usual, there are two new bundles this week. The Tracer Pack: Anime Super contains a lot of pink weapon blueprints. The Tsundere-blueprint for the MP7, the Yandere blueprint for the Kilo 141, the Kuudere blueprint for the FR 5.56, Deredere blueprint for the Riot Shield, and the Dandere knife. All skins have a pink anime look and shoot pink tracer rounds. Additionally, there is a bunny gun pendant and a calling card.
The Alex: Death Stalker bundle includes the Sidewinder skin for operator Alex, as well as the Envenom blueprint for the Gray 5.56 and the Heavy Silence blueprint for the M19, plus a new voice line, watch, scorpion pendant, calling card, and emblem.
That was all that was announced in Activision's blog. If something changes, we will give you an update on the playlist as soon as possible.