New Playlists and Bug Fixes
CoD Patch 1.27: The Patch Notes for the Season 6 Update
Season 6, the last season before Black Ops Cold War, has started and brings some new features. Let's go through the patch notes together.
In Season 6 the subway comes into Warzone as a fast travel system, we get two new operators and of course new weapons. We've already taken a closer look at the roadmap that shows us what's available at the beginning of the season and what is still to come.
Now let's have a look at the patch notes for Season 6.
CoD 1.27 Patch Notes
The complete patch notes can be found as usual at Infinity Ward. In the following, we will discuss the most important changes and bugfixes.
Let's start with a playlist update:
- Gunfight Blueprint Customs is back.
- Face-Off – Station offers the old Face-Off mode played on the new map Station.
- In Killstreak Confirmed you cannot unlock streaks by killing enemies but by collecting their tags. The counter will not be reset on death and streaks can be earned multiple times in one life.
- In Season Six Mosh Pit different game modes will be played on the two newly added maps Broadcast and Mialstor Tank Factory.
- BR Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads are available.
- Plunder Trios is back.
- Armored Royale Quads is giving one armored truck with a turret to each squad. As long as the truck is still intact your squad can respawn as much as they want but as soon as the truck is destroyed you are limited to one life before your match is over.
Bug Fixes, Nerfs & Buffs
- Finally, the C4 is nerfed! From now on throw initial velocity is reduced by 30% (C4 should not fly that far anymore) and there is a short delay for quick detonations. Hopefully, this will stop the annoying C4-spam.
- Fix for a bug where, after reviving a teammate in Survival, there will be a 5-second delay before the user is able to use their weapon again.
- Fix for an issue where players could obtain unlimited Stopping Power rounds.
- Fix for an issue where the defending player had a long respawn timer after the HQ was taken back and all players were dead while in a Headquarters match.
- Fix for an issue where it was possible to put a Molotov or grenade into a planted bomb causing it to kill the defusing player.
- Different visual bugs for the FiNN and AK were fixed.
- Damage from the Origin 12 at close range has been reduced in Warzone. This should please many players who found the automatic shotgun too strong.
- For all shotguns, the damage of slug ammunition in Warzone has been increased, which means that some shotguns can now be played more reliably at longer distances.
- Fix for an issue where a fence with a white tarp over it near the Hospital was allowing players to see through it on one side.
- Implemented fixes to help properly track Warzone wins.
- Fix for a rare issue where the Train’s supply boxes could vanish during longer rounds.
- Finally, it was announced that NVIDIA Reflex is now available for Modern Warfare and Warzone, providing better latency in graphically demanding scenarios.
All in all, we are quite happy with the current patch notes. Especially the nerf of the C4 makes our heart beat faster because especially on smaller maps there was a lot of random C4-spamming, which should hopefully change now. In our opinion, it wasn't necessary to increase the slug damage for shotguns, since shotguns are primarily used for short distances anyway, but it does provide a bit more weapon variety, since they can now be played effectively at slightly longer distances.
Image GalleryView Gallery
What are your thoughts on the Season 6 patch notes? Let us know on Facebook!