The Warzone Kingslayer Mode has been out of the game for a little while, but with the latest March 11 update, it's back. Maybe it's only for a limited time, but that doesn't mean you can't become a master player. Thus, that begs the question, what is the new Warzone Kingslayer Mode, and how do we win?
Well, the latest Playlist Update has yet again exploded onto the scene with some pretty f**king great modes. The newly introduced Kingslayer Mode is pretty bloody fun, and we are having a ball being reunited with a long-lost classic. All in all, Kingslayer is a great way to celebrate Warzone's first birthday.
Warzone Kingslayer Mode: What Is It?
Basically, Kingslayer reduces the total number of players down to 50, with players being placed in teams of three. Right now it's trios only, and you will be dropped into the map with one of your pre-made classes. You are placed in a small circle that moves around the map by itself, and you need to make sure that you stay within that circle.
What makes this mode so unique, and also so fun, is that the top five teams are all marked on everyone's map. This opens up a bunch of strategy, because you can go about the mode in a variety of play styles, but ultimately, you need to get your team to 100 kills. Then you win! You have infinite lives, of course.
Warzone Kingslayer Mode: How Should Play? I Want to Win!
For the purpose of scoring yourself one of those delicious wins, we recommend a couple of strategies. We know how much all of you humans love lists, so we will comply with this obligatory strategy list:
- Focus on getting lots of kills really quickly: you will end up in the top five and become a big target, but if you are good enough, you can rack up your kills, and win the game in no time!
- Slow it down, become the Kingslayer: If you are more patient, take a look at those top five, and use the fact that you can see them to enact revenge, and murder your way to the top, but be careful not to end up on the other side of that barrel. This requires great communication with your team!
Image GalleryView Gallery
There is no Gulag, no respawn limit, and just one instruction: kill or be killed. Sounds like Call of Duty, doesn't it? But, with a twist! We can promise you, this is a mode to check out, and it will only be around for a short while, so you should check it out right now. Enjoy...
- Warzone Event Releases Zombies into Prison: The Beginning of the End?
- Warzone Report: Show Off Your Call of Duty Stats!
- CoD Mobile Season 2 Is Out: Patch Notes, New Weapons, & More