Raven Software have released a new patch for Call of Duty: Warzone, bringing various bug fixes and a pretty major adjustment to Season 4: Reloaded. Ahead of Season 5, the August 2nd Warzone update introduced about a dozen bug fixes, and has removed the Juggernaut Suit Field Upgrade from Red Door rooms in Plunder. Let's take a look at the new August 2 Warzone Update patch notes.
There might not be many major changes coming to Warzone this week. I mean, obviously we will get the weekly playlist update on Thursday, and last weekend we had that delicious and salty 2XP Weekend, but not much else. It is to be expected, considering Season 5 is but a week away at this point. Thus, Warzone's new update patch notes bring very little.
The latest Warzone Update on August 2 has certainly made some positive changes in terms of bug fixes, but hasn't done much else. Here is some more exciting Warzone news...
- How to Fix Warzone Diver Error Code 6
- Warzone Season 5 Details: Weapons, Operators, Release Date & More
- Warzone for Xbox Series X vs PS5: Which Is Better?
What is in the new Warzone Update?
The latest Warzone Update introduces a variety of bug fixes to the game, including some significant adjustments to Payload, and the removal of the Juggernaut Suit Field Upgrade. There have been a variety of a few major bugs that have proven problematic in Payload and are being adjusted here, such as an issue that has been causing the out-of-bounds zone's size to be incorrect. Additionally, the Juggernaut Suit Field Upgrade has been removed from Red Door rooms in Plunder, significantly adjusting the game's balance.
Don't forget about our new weekly Podcast! New episodes of The EarlyGame Podcast come every Friday, and we're here to entertain you with our antics and video game wisdom! Here's episode 1:
New Warzone Update Patch Notes: August 2
New Warzone Update Patch Notes: General
- Removed the Juggernaut Suit Field Upgrade from Red Door rooms in Plunder.
New Warzone Update Patch Notes: Bug Fixes
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the Stopping Power Field Upgrade to reduce recoil while using the Milano 821 (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue where Killstreak tablet rewards were stacking on top of one another.
- Fixed an issue where Players could favorite the Random Operator choice but could not unfavorite it.
- Fixed an issue where the Random Operator option would move to the wrong position.
- Fixed an issue where Players would take some Loadout Perks from the prematch lobby into matches.
- Fixed an issue where the Power Surge Reactive Bundle image did not reflect the included Bundle items.
- Fixed an issue where Players downed while holding the Sentry Turret would have no Weapon in hand when revived.
- Fixed an issue with the OTs 9 (BOCW) where the unlock criteria inconsistently tracked when using any BOCW SMG Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue with Two Factor Authentication that required a client restart if a Player activated it while ingame.
- Payload fixes:
- Fixed an issue where only the rear truck would be pushed backwards by the enemy team.
- Fixed an issue where out-of-bounds zones would not be the correct size.
- Fixed an issue where Players could hear the entire Team rather than only their direct squad.
- Fixed an issue where spawn points would disappear on uneven terrain.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would get stuck in the terrain at the end of a match.
- Fixed an issue where the Player’s camera would be tilted when exiting a vehicle.
- The Warzone Season 4 Weapon Meta - Y'all know it anyway
- BOCW & Warzone Bundles of the Week: July 30 - August 06
- Warzone: The Best Krig 6 Setup & Loadout