Season 2: Reloaded started yesterday for Black Ops Cold War. Today, it also goes live in Warzone with Update 1.34. We take a look at the patch notes for Warzone Update 1.34.
Finally, Season 2: Reloaded is here and brings a lot of new content, bug fixes, and more. We already took a detailed look at the patch notes for Season 2: Reloaded in Black Ops Cold War yesterday, and even wrote an extra article about all the weapon adjustments:
- Black Ops Cold War Season 2: Reloaded Roadmap & Patch Notes
- BOCW & Warzone: Season 2 Reloaded Weapon Tuning Patch Notes
This morning, Season 2: Reloaded also launched in Warzone, with Update 1.34, and we take a look at what the patch notes have to offer.
How Big Is Warzone Update 1.34?
- PlayStation: 52 GB
- Xbox: 57,8 GB
- PC: 52,4 GB (Warzone), 133,6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
Holy cow, that's a big boy! However, the developers have promised that you'll even save storage space after installation... we are not sure how this bloody works, but here are what they suggest the numbers really look like:
- PlayStation: 11 GB saved with Warzone, and 19GB saved with Modern Warfare
- Xbox: 14 GB saved with Warzone, and 19GB with Modern Warfare
- PC: 12 GB saved with Warzone, and 18 GB with Modern Warfare.
Depending on the platform, that's up to 33GB of free hard drive space... How does that work? Lord if we know...
Warzone Update 1.34 Patch Notes
Season Two Reloaded will go live in #Warzone at 11 PM PST.— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) March 31, 2021
Check out the fixes/changes to Armor spawns, the AUG, Attachments, and more by reading the patch notes linked below: https://t.co/bUrqXx9ELU pic.twitter.com/2XUcXQVU3o
Besides the two new operators Wolf and Rivas, and the new ZRG 20MM Sniper that we have already mentioned in the articles above, Warzone also gets some exclusive tweaks:
Warzone Update 1.34 Patch Notes: General & Gameplay
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated: You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you'll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you're pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed "Delete Pings" text to "Remove My Pings".
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
Warzone Update 1.34 Patch Notes: Weapons & Attachments
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
Not a huge amount, but still some important fixes have been included in Warzone Patch 1.34. Especially the adjustment of the AUG should please many players who have been complaining about the FFAR 1 & AUG meta for weeks. However, there are already first voices claiming that the nerf helped absolutely nothing.
What Else is New in Warzone Patch 1.34?
A new killstreak, missiles flying over Verdansk, and you can now shop at containment monitors. Yes, none of this is in the patch notes, but thankfully there is an active community.
In addition to gas masks and armor plates, you can now buy the remote-controlled RC-XD bomb car, Advanced UAVs, and Foresight. The latter lets you see all the zones of the match until the end so that you know exactly where the last circle will be.
Among the new items that can be bought with Warzone Patch 1.34, there is also a new killstreak called Bombardment, but you can only unlock it with a key. Leakers have already dug into the game's code and found hints of a purple access card. Here, we have the new killstreak in action:
Oh yeah, and there were also the missiles that came with the Warzone Update 1.34. We have no idea what they mean. Are they the beginning of the long-awaited Nuke Event, or maybe they are just missiles from the Bombardment Killstreak, on their way to their deployment location? We don't know, but it looks pretty bloody awesome:
- Warzone & Modern Warfare File Sizes Will Officially Be Reduced!
- New Details on Battlefield 6 Multiplayer & Battle Royale