Raven Software have dropped one of their world-famous Friday afternoon updates. The thing is, though, they're not world-famous because they don't usually do this! It's unusual to see an update, especially of this size, drop at this time. We're glad for it, though, because this Warzone settings update is full of bug fixes, weapon, vehicle adjustments, and more.
In addition, the October 8 Warzone Settings Update also introduces a weekend-exclusive Iron Trials '84 Quads Playlist just in time for many people's days off. It's a super sweet addition because Iron Trials is a fantastic game mode. We can't wait to jump into the new playlist, but to be honest, first, we should probably take you through the Patch Notes. As usual, we have curated them to be more easily comprehended. If you want to read them in full, check out Raven Software's website.
In addition to this weekend's new Iron Trials '84 Quads Playlist and Warzone settings update, there's a lot to be excited about in Warzone right now. Here are just a few...
- Every New Bunker Location In Warzone Season 6
- Rebirth Resurgence Extreme & Realism Battle Royale Come To Warzone
Warzone Settings Update Patch Notes
Warzone Settings Update Patch Notes: Modes
Weekend-Exclusive Playlist - Iron Trials ‘84 Quads
This Weekend-Exclusive Playlist will go live on October 8, 2021 at 10 AM PST and remain live through Monday, October 11th, at 10 AM PST.
Warzone Settings Update Patch Notes: Adjustments
- Buy Station
- Specialist Token has been removed.
- Medical Syringe now heals 25% faster.
- Loadouts have been updated.
- Loadout primary Weapon Attachments increased from 2 to 3.
- Specialist Token now drops on death.
- Classified Weapons have been updated.
- Foresight has been added as an exceedingly rare drop.
- Base health regen speed has been increased.
- Tac Rovers have been enabled.
- Sniper Rifle headshot down distance increased to 50 meters.
- Sniper Rifle headshot damage beyond 50 meters has been increased from 300 to 325.
Warzone Settings Update Patch Notes: Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue causing some menus - notably the Operator Menu - to freeze when attempting to navigate them.
- Fixed an issue causing several Store Bundles splash screens to show white placeholder images.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Moonshot” Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Quick on the Draw” Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the rarity of several rewards in the Season Six Battle Pass to not match the BOCW version.
- Fixed an issue causing the Unlock Challenge for the Battle Axe (BOCW) to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing Weaver’s “Disciple of Mayhem” Bundle Challenges to not track properly.
- Fixed several issues causing incorrect Calling Cards to appear when equipping certain ones.
- The RAAL MG (MW) is back.
Well, there you have it. The new patch from Raven Software has introduced a bunch of vital bug fixes, some much-need adjustments to weapons, vehicles, and more, and the new weekend-exclusive playlist. We've got to say that for a surprise Friday-evening update, this new Warzone Settings Update is pretty solid. We're looking forward to jumping into the weekend-exclusive Iron Trials '84 Quads Playlist, too. Happy weekend, folks!
- How To Solve Warzone Season 6 Crashes on Xbox
- Warzone 'The Haunting' Event: New Ghostface & Donnie Darko Skins
- Warzone Season 6 Update 1.43 Patch Notes
Welcome to EarlyGame, your one-stop-shop for everything Esports and Gaming. Check out MyEarlyGame for an exclusive and customizable experience, and to become part of the EarlyGame family. Get engaged on Twitter and Facebook.