After the Season 6 Patch Notes for Black Ops Cold War were released yesterday, we finally got the Warzone Season 6 Patch Notes. The last season in the BOCW cycle starts with Update 1.43 before CoD: Vanguard takes over the helm. We summarize the Warzone Season 6 Patch Notes for you, and show you all the new weapons, operators, map changes, and more.
As usual, we will recap the patch notes to not waste your entire day. The full BOCW Season 6 Update 1.43 Patch Notes can be found here:
How Big is the Warzone Season 6 Update?
- PlayStation: 30.6 GB
- Xbox: 30.1 GB
- PC: 39.3 GB (Warzone only), 40.5 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
PC gamers also need 10 GB extra for the download (so, in total, approximately 50 GB), which will be free again after the installation.
Warzone Season 6 Game Modes
With Scopes and Scatterguns, a popular mode returns in the second week of Season 6, from October 14.
- The mode is based on Rebirth Resurgence
- There are only shotguns, snipers, and crossbows as loot.
- There are no loadouts. Neither as free drops, nor in the buy stations.
- Players start with the Marshal.
Warzone Season 6 Map Changes
As we reported earlier, a lot will be blown up in Warzone Season 6. After a few explosions, downtown and the stadium are badly damaged.
There will also be bunkers again! This time it doesn't seem to be about individual bunkers, but instead about a widely branched network of underground passages and loot rooms that date back to the Second World War. Apparently, they are also related to the upcoming CoD: Vanguard integration. As soon as we know more, we will let you know everything in this article:
As a little treat for everyone who has been there from the start, the original Gulag is also coming back. Finally, some decent shower room action again...
Warzone Season 6 Update 1.43 Patch Notes
Warzone Season 6 Update 1.43 Patch Notes: Bug Fixes
- Fixed a UI issue causing the Tempered Perk to display incorrectly during Plunder matches.
- Fixed a visual issue causing the C58 (BOCW) ejection port to not open during the firing animation.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing a conflict between the audio of Red Doors and Supply Boxes.
- Fixed an issue causing Operator Bios and the “Set as Favorite” UI option to not appear when using a gamepad.
- Fixed an issue causing Seasonal Challenges to remain grayed-out while scrolling through the menu.
- Fixed an issue with the Krig 6 (BOCW) that would cause noticeable camera tilt while firing.
- Fixed an issue causing the Pelington 703 (BOCW) default reticle to appear misaligned.
- Fixed an issue causing the QBZ-83 (BOCW) to hitch when firing.
- Fixed an issue causing the Sniper Rifle Charlie (BOCW) default reticle to appear misaligned.
- Fixed an issue causing the TEC-9 (BOCW) hipfire reticle to not match the appropriate firing mode.
- Fixed an issue causing unintended bullet collision on the rear end of Payload Cargo Trucks.
- Fixed an issue with the firing audio on the “Turbo Powered” Bullfrog (BOCW) Blueprint.
- Fixed several issues related to the reload animations for both the Sniper Rifle Charlie (BOCW) and OTs 9 (BOCW).
- Fixed various issues that would result in Players experiencing either Dev Error 5476 or Dev Error 5573.
- Fixed various issues with Stitch's subtitles while near Red Doors.
Warzone Season 6 Update 1.43 Patch Notes: UI, UX, & More
- Regiments are now frozen to ensure a smooth transition over to the new Clan-based system, coming later this year. Players will now only be able to view their Regiment Roster and inspect other Players.
- Players will no longer be able to create, manage, switch or invite others, use Regiment Tags, or receive Happy Hour rewards.
- Loot Cards
- The visual style of all loot cards has been updated!
- In addition to this change, we've added information about the fire type of a Weapon to each loot card. This will allow Players to observe if a Weapon is automatic, semi-automatic, or burst before committing to it, without having to fire test shots or lose their next engagement.
- The visual style of all loot cards has been updated!
Warzone Season 6 Update 1.43 Patch Notes: Accessibility
Killfeed (Time On Screen)
- Added an option under the Accessibility menu to customize the amount of time that messages in the Killfeed stay on screen. This option is intended to support Hard of Vision, Hard of Hearing, and Cognitive Overload accessibility.
- The setting has 5 options:
- Off: Never show updates
- Default: Updates show for 10 seconds
- Medium: Updates show for 20 seconds
- Long: Updates show for 30 seconds
- Extended: Updates show for 60 seconds
- Note: This will not affect the duration of disconnect notifications.
- Added an option under the Audio menu to adjust the degree to which the Mono Audio is applied when enabled.
- The setting is adjusted via a slider:
- A higher value merges sounds and sends them through left and right speakers in similar proportions.
- A lower value reduces the applied effect and preserves directional sound.
Warzone Season 6 Update 1.43 Patch Notes: Weapons
New Weapons (BOCW)
- .410 Ironhide: Shotgun (Launch)
- Lever-action shotgun. High damage at close range with an improved fire rate. Reliable 2-shot kill with a short 1-shot kill range.
- Obtain the Rattler Shotgun for free and ready to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 15 of the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Grav: Assault Rifle (Launch)
- Full-auto assault rifle. Fast firing rifle with improved range. Fastest bullet velocity in class with modest damage and moderate recoil.
- Obtain the Grav Assault Rifle for free and ready to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 31 of the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Battle Axe: Melee (Launch)
- Two-handed melee Weapon. Double bit axe with a straight wooden handle for powerful swings. Fell your foes and use them as kindling.
- Obtain the Battle Axe for free and ready to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone via in-game challenge or Store Bundle.
- LAPA: Submachine Gun (In-Season)
- Full-auto submachine gun. Lightweight prototype with reliable damage and good firing control. Improved handling and range with a slower fire rate..
- Obtain via reward during The Haunting Event or via Blueprint in the Store.
- Hammer & Sickle (In-Season)
- Dual wield melee. A powerful union between industrial and agricultural tools. Demonstrate the strength of labor with deadly melee attacks at close-range.
- Obtain via unlock Challenge or via Blueprint in the Store.
- Assault Rifles
- C58 (BOCW): Recoil increased
- EM2 (BOCW): Recoil increased
- Light Machine Guns
- MG 82 (BOCW): Gun kick increased, recoil increased, reload interrupt time increased, & raise interrupt time increased
- Light Machine Gun Alpha (BOCW): Gun kick increased, & recoil increased
Warzone Season 6 Update 1.43 Patch Notes: Attachments
- Tiger Team Spotlight
- Movement Speed multiplier decreased from 3.2% to 3%
- ADS Movement Speed multiplier decreased from 3.2% to 3%
- OTs 9 (BOCW)
- Spetsnaz 40 Rnd:
- ADS Speed multiplier decreased from .85 to .835
- Reload Time decreased from 2.6 to 2.7 seconds
- Reload Empty Time decreased from 3 to 3.1 seconds
- VDV 40 Rnd Fast Mag:
- ADS Speed multiplier decreased from .8 to .78
- Reload Time decreased from 1.93 to 2.11 seconds
- Reload Empty Time decreased from 2.23 to 2.32 seconds
- Spetsnaz 40 Rnd:
Warzone Season 6 Update 1.43 Patch Notes: Prestige Levels & Rewards
- Level 50: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Weapon Blueprint, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 100: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 150: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 190: All Season Challenges Available
- Level 200: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Battle Pass Tier Skip, Master Prestige Calling Card
- Levels 250–1,000: New Prestige Key every 50 levels
Warzone Season 6 Update 1.43 Patch Notes: New Operators
- Alex Mason: NATO (Launch): Get access to Mason for use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 0 in the Season Six Battle Pass and unlock an additional Ultra-Rarity Operator Skin at Tier 100.
- Fuze: Warsaw Pact (In-Season): Get access to Fuze as part of upcoming Season Six Store Bundle offerings, to be detailed at a later date.
- Sgt. Arthur Kingsley (Available Now): Digitally pre-order any edition of Call of Duty: Vanguard before its launch date on November 5th to receive Arthur Kingsley of the British Army’s 9th Parachute Battalion for immediate use in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
Well, there you bloody go! The Warzone Season 6 Update 1.43 Patch Notes are pretty insanely extensive, so we did shorten these significantly, and gave you a more curated version. If you are a bit of a nerd and really want to read the full Patch Notes, you can check them out on Raven Software's official website.
- Warzone & BOCW Playlist Update Today
- CoD: Warzone – All Bunkers & Codes
- How to Solve "Warzone Checking for Update" Bug
Welcome to EarlyGame, your one-stop-shop for everything Esports and Gaming. Check out MyEarlyGame for an exclusive and customizable experience, and to become part of the EarlyGame family. Get engaged on Twitter and Facebook.
This article was originally written by Lukas Ballat.